What golf stuff did you buy today?

I guess I bought a grip...

I agree that those Stitch shirts look awesome, but are pricey. Out of curiosity, how is the sizing?
Sizing is equal to Peter Millar. The Stitch medium fits great. As a reference, FJ medium is bigger and I wear a large in Travis Mathew.

I ordered a Stitch mystery bag a few months ago and selected 2 polos plus an outwear piece. My bag included a Daytona Pullover 1/4 zip that goes for $248 on their website (crazy high number). The fabric is pilling and the size runs small. On the flip side, polo quality is good.

got my driver regripped...didn’t get charged a regrip fee so I just bought a grip...doesn’t seem exciting but the more I think about it, the more I am excited to get back out and play this driver.

These arrived at the house today. Maltby TE Forged irons (6-GW). Looking forward to getting to the range and on the course.0703201246.jpg0703201247a.jpg0703201249b.jpg0703201249a.jpg

A Joker fairway cover from Pins and Aces!
1593800775854.png
1593800804888.png

Arrived today:

PX HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.5

This is my 2nd one and it'll go in the 3wd.

8X ATTAS Cool (y)

What is the plan for den caddy? Always curious of their use.
I keep mine next to the putting green and full of golf balls.

What is the plan for den caddy? Always curious of their use.
Mine has about 8 dozen ProV 1s in it and a putter beside it.

Sizing is equal to Peter Millar. The Stitch medium fits great. As a reference, FJ medium is bigger and I wear a large in Travis Mathew.

I ordered a Stitch mystery bag a few months ago and selected 2 polos plus an outwear piece. My bag included a Daytona Pullover 1/4 zip that goes for $248 on their website (crazy high number). The fabric is pilling and the size runs small. On the flip side, polo quality is good.
Duly noted. So for a guy who can't wear anything larger than an FJ small I'm looking at small for Stitch as well.

Bought a Tour Edge 3 17* fairway on Wednesday, it arrived a little bit ago. It's going right in the bag replacing the #2 hybrid. ;)

api4a0uth__04788.1540405533.jpg

a cheap knockoff of an orange whip to keep my tempo slow. Just that one thing has let me break 80 2X this week; that and not swaying.

I bought it yesterday, but my Ping G410 Plus with the Tensei Orange 60 shaft arrived today. After taking some swings in the yard, the driver feels really good. The shaft feels a little "soft" even though it's stiff flex. Storms rolled in the afternoon right as this baby arrived, so I might have to sneak out tomorrow for a little range session. I need to hit this!

I bought a new towel, a visor for the wife, and paid to have a few of my new irons bent. The got more upright from standard spec as they got shorter, which is just crazytown. Going to try to catch up on the tournament and cool down now.

2 pair of shorts and 2 polos, on a 25% off sale at American Tall.

Evnroll ER8.3. 35” mid-mallet with the stock pistol grip. Great putter for me. I tested a massive number of putters (2 hours yesterday, another hour this morning). I would have never predicted this putter. Many putts will be made with it.

Didn't really need them, but you can never have too many shoes.

IMG_2364.jpg

Ordered a Puttout matt of Amazon to go with the pressure trainer.

Aiden Ross golf glove
1593904396713.png

Back