What golf stuff did you buy today?

PRGR Black, launch monitor. Distance, and lack of it, is a big problem with my game. I need to be able to check my progress as I work to improve my swing speed.

8CBFA799-E74F-4924-BE6A-0A69D927DE4B.jpeg

This is turning into an awesome day for me, while I haven't bought anything yet I will be soon. Met a gentleman who used to work as a Bettinardi field rep. He's got an awesome looking staff bag he'd be willing to sell to me for a reduced price. And a couple of really cool looking Bettianrdi putters.

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Bettinardi Tour Stock Staff Bag – 303 MILLED - Made In The USA Putters a...jpg Screenshot_2020-07-29 Bettinardi Tour Stock Staff Bag – 303 MILLED - Made In The USA Putters a...jpg

Pair of black Adidas CodeChaos to try out. If I like them I'm sure I'll be looking at the other colorways.

Love seeing all your purchases! I see left handed clubs and I know who it is 90% of the time before looking at it :ROFLMAO: Lefties unite!

i feel like if i'm pondering a club, CPO probably has it at the price i can't resist...had i waited ONE more day, i woulda saved $10 more 😢

This is turning into an awesome day for me, while I haven't bought anything yet I will be soon. Met a gentleman who used to work as a Bettinardi field rep. He's got an awesome looking staff bag he'd be willing to sell to me for a reduced price. And a couple of really cool looking Bettianrdi putters.

View attachment 8955506 View attachment 8955507

this is snazzy...love the blue

i feel like if i'm pondering a club, CPO probably has it at the price i can't resist...had i waited ONE more day, i woulda saved $10 more 😢
Damn! Could have used that $10 towards the next club ;)

this is snazzy...love the blue

If I can get this bag, it will be my staff bag in the den. I've been looking for Bettinardi staff bag for quite some time now and when I find one the person asking the price wants some ridiculous price for it. So like I was saying, it's turning into a great day for me, a Bettinardi day. ;)

20200729_204511.jpg

20200729_204350.jpg

Full set of CP2 wraps to see if I can deal with them, and a set of new 747v irons, because I want to combo with my Rose Protos, but the individual ones aren't cheap enough to be worth it.

These arrived:
76548ec330fdf1bcc7b5f30f24c63cbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClicGear 3.5+, time to join the #PushCartMafia

023024_01.jpg
People will either love it or hate it, but I'm a fan so I bought one :LOL:

Over the past few days, I've picked up 2 new wedges. Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of RTX4s. I got the 54/10 and 58/03. Looking forward to getting them this weekend and getting them on the range next week.

PGA Tour Live

I'm not really sure what took so long to do this.

apex 19 3 hybrid with stock catalyst 70 6.0 flex.

I love it, but I have a job where i'm sitting at my desk all day every day
This is precisely why I broke down and paid for it. :cool:

Kirkland Signature golf gloves from Costco.

Back