What golf stuff did you buy today?

Putter Cover.jpg

$10.99 on Amazon

Round of golf for this evening. Heading out shortly.

After a failed experiment with the z565s (on their way to another THPer).....
Like the saying goes, play the most forgiving irons you can stand to look at. I’ve always had great success with AP1s.

30fa863bb69706c19e2cad0de0d6dc67.jpg

0fee6dedb9b694b8110dddec51e82007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 Taylormade Targa gloves..Cabretta for $7.77 a pair.

9 holes

I've been doing a bunch of posts in this thread over the last month. I just ordered a Titleist, Vokey SM8 60* wedge. My other wedges top out at 55*. After the last 2 rounds and my inability to get the ball closer to the hole on my chip shots, I'm hoping a 60* wedge will help me cut a stroke or 3 off my scores.

i didn't think i would like the wraps but they've grown on me...very comfy grips for me.
After you play wraps for a while, most others just feel harsh. I'm trying to stray, just slightly, from my 2Gs.

How are the grips? They look interesting. The irons look pretty nice as well.

I like them...put them on the burner 2.0s...very comfy. I feel like they handle sweaty hands better than the cp2 pros (which are on 565s)...I’ve slowly started putting them on my woods as well...

How are the grips? They look interesting. The irons look pretty nice as well.
I don't know. I've only hit with them in a bay. I'm putting them on a set right now to try. I normally play tour wrap 2Gs, but want just a little more traction down here for the reason @chile just mentioned. I actually sweat here.

I don't know. I've only hit with them in a bay. I'm putting them on a set right now to try. I normally play tour wrap 2Gs, but want just a little more traction down here for the reason @chile just mentioned. I actually sweat here.
So is the wrap a better grip or is it just a feel thing?

So is the wrap a better grip or is it just a feel thing?
Oh, it's mostly just a feel thing. When I first started playing again I had a tendency to overgrip. You saw my swing. I had to try to generate power with almost no turn and I'd try to strangle a little. For some reason the softness of them, combined with my favorite white color making them look bigger, made me lighten my grip a little, while traction made me want to grip harder for some reason. Doesn't bother me much now, but I fell in love with how they feel. My hands have done a lot in this life, and I feel like wraps treat them right.

Last edited:
Bought a couple days ago, but looks like it arrived today. My NEW RTX4 58/03 wedge. I should get a chance to take it to the range today for some work. The 54/10 is right behind it either tomorrow or Monday!

Bought a couple days ago, but looks like it arrived today. My NEW RTX4 58/03 wedge. I should get a chance to take it to the range today for some work. The 54/10 is right behind it either tomorrow or Monday!

Scratch that! The 54 is here and the 58 is scheduled for tomorrow. Not sure how that happened. I ordered the 58 like 2 days ahead. I didn't think they were from that far apart. One came UPS and the other USPS, I think. We'll see. Either way, I might get a chance to get these on the course Sunday!

@Canadan what is my #1 weakness in putters?

New pair of golf trousers

Randomly bought a used ($80) Titleist 917 D2 16.5 fw. Was in pretty good shape, so figured why not.

Seem to have had a tough run with my Sim lately, so figured what the he!!.

Brought the tahtah to the range and boom....I can hit a fw again. Haha.

Nike Roshe Spikeless shoes

I bought another pair of my beloved Tour Premiere’s for a great deal.

I also did a other thing. 👀

Back