What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up 4 Ping Sport Gloves. They have been discontinued however I really like th and picking up LH Cadets XL I can find.

Cancelled the Nike shoes and ordered a pair of Adidas Codechaos instead

Cobra F9 3-4 fwy head to be paired with HZRDUS Smoke Yellow shaft.

Nothing exciting here just another round !

Looks like my cancelled Nike shoes have shipped so that's them and the Codechaos on the way. You can never have too many golf shoes right........

Very nice!!! :drool:
Apparently it was $550 marked down to $349, so... Came with adjustable weights too. Good looking putter.

Copper weights are pretty toyt....

image.jpg

Last edited:
Added two Travis Mathew polos and shorts to the wardrobe. A couple of shirts I’ve not seen so I jumped on them.

My new MP20 wedges came in today so went and picked them up, while there I had another" just know" moment when I tried out a 3 CLK hybrid and threw that in the bag also.:cool:

Toulon Garage Palm Beach

An umbrella holder for the golf trolley

Got a Piretti 801R this morning.

An umbrella holder for the golf trolley
Guaranteed not to rain while out... Bought mine and was actually excited to use it with my THP umbrella... Stopped raining after I paid... Ughhh

Picked up a new brolly in Costco as I spotted it was the only one with a skinny handle and they don't last long no matter where I buy them.

Guaranteed not to rain while out... Bought mine and was actually excited to use it with my THP umbrella... Stopped raining after I paid... Ughhh

If it does that, then its money well spent :D

A dozen Truvis CS to review and a new FJ glove. Normally I wouldn't choose the Truvis but I'm interested to see if I can visually pick up the spin on my short irons.

20200802_151251.jpg
Needed a 50 for my Honma sets, and was contemplating a MIM, or another RTX so I wouldn't have to spend a bunch. Then I went to get my new 747v's bent, and they had this new in plastic SM7 with a little too much bounce for $54. I feel like that worked out well.

Back