What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just ebay'd a Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 6.5 ("The Hulk"). I've heard it's a ton of shaft, so will update as to whether I can handle it or not.

View attachment 8957331Hirzl trust control 2.0. Used Hirzl about 8 years ago and was easily the best glove I’ve ever owned but they are hard to find in the UK. Good news in one of the online shops I have been using for balls this year has just got them in stock.
Used to absolutely love my Hirzl glove. Very comfortable, and thought it was super durable.
Years later, I can't remember why I stopped playing it, must have lost it....

Just bought me a dozen TP5 pix 2.0

Just ebay'd a Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 6.5 ("The Hulk"). I've heard it's a ton of shaft, so will update as to whether I can handle it or not.

A couple buddies of mine have this shaft and I actually tried it this past weekend. It's a lot of shaft thats for sure, but I was able to stripe a couple with it.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

I just ordered a couple of Betternardi golf caps this afternoon. Also ordered a Aidhm 4K putter.

Lacoste Polo Shirt

Just delivered. To compliment my new AP1 718s.
9ca98e959bbd1319ae2b5b1fcb1ccec7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bough 110 brand new Srixon Z-Star XV *PRACTICE* balls on eBay for <$!/ea. Per my limited research on the web, there is no difference between these and the retail balls. If so, I'm quite happy!
srixon.jpgsrixon.jpg

20200813_130521.jpg

I kicked ass today, and won some money, so I treated myself to a replacement wedge for the one that's getting a little worn. Perfect end to a great round. :D

Ordered two dozen 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft TT balls earlier in the week. They should arrive tomorrow.

Darn Deal of the Day Coupon thread got me. I've exclusively worn my Puma lase less spikeless shoes all summer. I have worn them out relatively quickly. Bought a set of spikeless Addidas and Puma PWRADAPT with spikes. Can't be mad at $60 a piece.

Ping I500's & G400 5W, Small Bucket of range balls, Iron covers cause the pearl finish is so pretty, Groove Brush, Cigar Holder, TP5 and ProV1 Practice Stamped balls. Had to see if they're the same at 1/2 price and still trying to decide which I like better.

What's your ball preference?

New grips

now I have to hide another new expensive piece of golf equiptment. But I will fail because somehow she always finds out...D

Yep, you walk in the house and her eyes get big, her nose goes up in the air and she looks to the left then to the right. She has felt a disturbance in the force that confirms the funny feeling she got earlier when you ran the debit card through the machine. How'd it work out?

Ordered a pair of Skechers spikeless shoes that I do not need.

My PuttOut mat arrived today. Set it up and gave it a proper initiation while watching golf.

Got my ore-order placed for the Arccos Caddie Link - now I have to wait till October

giphy.gif

1597379745558.png

I got it in the THP Grab bag but I'm giving that one away so I ended up buying one. Too good not to lol

52 & 60 degree Titielist Vokey SM7 Blue Slate.

Annnd now I just used the deal of the day thread and bought a box of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X. This place will be the death of my wallet lol

Mizuno M-Craft Type 2 putter (black ion) and Codechaos shoes. I've wanted to add a blade to the arsenal, and given the price+feel+weight-kit-included, I decided to give it a go. Tough choice between blue and black ion. With shoes, I've wanted to give the codechaos a try. I am normally an 11.5 and that's what I ordered. We'll see.

Back