What golf stuff did you buy today?

Delivery day!!! Probably won’t get to hit balls with it until this weekend though.
D601111C-EF5E-43B3-8796-E4077C286266.jpeg

Wow you golf in both directions? Impressive. :D

Oh no, I have a wicked lefty slice! 😆 That backwards looking club on the right is for my brother-in-law. He didn’t hit his last one straight so I’m not too worried about if he can hit this one straight either 🤷‍♂️

Scotty Cameron Putter grip

20200928_141727.jpg

Grabbed a couple comfy hats and a sleeve of insanely bright Vice Pro balls to try from the fitting center.

Wedges are getting rebuilt.

Hybrid I switch grips.

Picked up SZ 3/5 wood and need to get the shafts and headweights sorted. I think F9 head will be in the bag until then. 5 wood will be on rotational duty with the 4h. Both can be in the bag if Im going to have a lot of 225+ yard shots and I'm dropping a wedge.

Also picked up balls for the foreseeable future.

I think picking up another wedge is really the only thing else for if I want to have extra firepower up top. Debate is then going to be between a weaker pitching wedge or a weaker gap wedge. I can see thoughts on both but I think I'm leaning towards a versatile gap wedge.

2 dozen 2019 CSX TT

My current dream set of irons will ship tomorrow. If your read the other thread you may know. Otherwise they will be here Wednesday and you can see em then. Oh sweet butter. :ROFLMAO:

So this happened today...older model, but brand new and a smoking deal! My first set of irons that lean towards a players set vs game improvement. Also, first time with graphite shafts. Hit a few balls into the woods and the felt awesome. Hoping the honeymoon leads to a solid marriage.

Attachments

• 440D59AD-D1A7-4570-836F-982C16DFE608.jpeg
    440D59AD-D1A7-4570-836F-982C16DFE608.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So this happened today...older mode but brand new and a smoking deal! My first set of irons that lean towards a players set vs game improvement. Also first time with graphite shafts. Hit a few balls into the woods and the felt awesome. Hoping the honeymoon leads to a solid mariage.
Great looking set of irons.. Those Forged tec irons are good!!

13 winn excel soft oversize grips

So this happened today...older model, but brand new and a smoking deal! My first set of irons that lean towards a players set vs game improvement. Also, the first time with graphite shafts. Hit a few balls into the woods and the felt awesome. Hoping the honeymoon leads to a solid marriage.
Well, I'm feeling pretty dumb...When I unwrapped these clubs I saw C Taper Lite shafts by KBS for the first time. I was convinced they were graphite even though when I ordered I was under the impression I was getting steel. From what I can tell they are actually steel, but unlike any stepped steel shafts I've ever played. Regardless I liked what I felt given my limited trial and they have very positive reviews.

Last edited:
Well....
367e06e7476d7e70aab9c6b2ff8b2e23.jpg

Nice. How does that smoke hold up?

Nice. How does that smoke hold up?
I’ve heard from several guys it holds up really well. Not like DBM but much better than previous offerings. Plus I don’t have a lot of sand here so I’m good.

Mizuno 921 tours 4-PW with Steelfiber i95s shafts!!

B21 driver arrived last night.

Bought this today and some tees
I don’t over swing but I know I have issues at top. Over cocking issues.
6ea31207ce21400ce6b79c4dd8b97e5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back