What golf stuff did you buy today?

Adidas cold weather reversible beanie from the pro shop.

Titleist players glov

Splurged today a little.
54/10 & 58/9 new RTX 4 wedges.
Adidas spiked shoes.
Under armor shirt.

A Greyson Jacket for the Fall.

Saw Luke Donald wear one - looked casual yet techie
Which did you get? I love their polls. I have been thinking about a jacket and would love to hear your feedback. Their sizing and cut is perfect for me. Not too tight or too baggy.

tgw shoe sale got me

puma ignite leather pwradapt
puma ignite proadapt
adidas tour360 xt

Bought two weeks ago after fitting but my PXG 0211s, a hybrid and prototype driver all custom specs bought on Veterans' discount (all can use till end of month) on way with shipment tracker! Cannot wait!

Which did you get? I love their polls. I have been thinking about a jacket and would love to hear your feedback. Their sizing and cut is perfect for me. Not too tight or too baggy.

Bought the Sequoia Lux Zip - an attractive jacket with multi-materials but it does not have an inner liner to keep the wind from cutting through the jacket on most of the jacket, which does not have the windproof material - expected a full liner, especially for the price. I do like the bungie cords at the hem to customize.

But if the temps are not too cold and you don't have a biting wind or have a windproof layer under it, it works well.

Last edited:
Nothing yet, the day is early and work is slow right now. :unsure:

Didn't get the Zipcore, still a hard ponder though.
Dozen of the new Srixon Soft Feel in yellow, (have been wanting to try that ball) and a dozen CS Truvis USA balls.

THIS IS A NICE COVER = where and how much?

It’s a Patrick Gibbons headcover I got off eBay. I paid a discount as I waited awhile to get the right price but they are going for about $100 or so..

20201017_115632.jpg

Because everyone needs 2, right. FML.

My next travel bag will definitely have a hat case built in.
I really like it. It's part of why I bought my first one. I just wish I could find it! Lol. It's hard to look at one without once you get used to it, too.

Picked up some items from The Buck Club collective shop. Excited to get them in.

Most likely getting a Caddy Daddy Phoenix travel bag. It looks pretty legit for a good price.

2 Dozen Oncore Elixir. I had a pretty positive experience with them the last time I bought them and got two dozen for a little over $55.00 after shipping.

I'm taking the slow roll, right now, hoping Srixon does their BOGO again soon. Then, the flood gates open...................

Back