What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just arrived - Mavrik 5 wd off callypreowned. Want to see what AI does to a fairway 5.

Well finally completed my CF19 set and found on CPO a 9i and PW. Had to order separate C-Taper Lite shafts to complete my set so will be first time pulling shafts for me.

Oh little search online got a 20% off today on CPO.

Bought last week, arrived a day early.
c8554a876541e6f09551f85bde22de5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.
Nope. I was distracted by the round I was trying to have, so the full possibilty didn't quite occur to me in the moment. I verified what he was offering, told him that was easy money, made the bet, and then went back to what I was doing. I don't think they ask about skill level. I talked to him briefly later in the round because things were more in hand and we had to wait on a nearby tee. All he gave me was that people were doing well that day, and a no when I asked if he wanted to go again on the much longer par 3 we were waiting on.

Since then though, my wife will tell you that I've thought about the possibilities, and mentioned them, .. more than a few times. :LOL:
There is a course outside Toronto that is a replica course, and they have the postage stamp hole from Troon. Same deal - whatever you wager they will match if you hit the green, if you miss you still get your wager in pro shop credit. If you've got your eye on something anyway, it's a no brainer.

Arrived PXG 0211 1/2 long graphite reg 5-pw and a hybrid. Prototype driver from them on way! Got on Veteran discount but all can get till 1 Nov.

Attachments

• 228A47A5-6C02-47E6-B2B7-A40F67B08CF3.jpeg
    228A47A5-6C02-47E6-B2B7-A40F67B08CF3.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 18
NX 9 Slope, upgraded from NX7 Shot. So far it seems to be a huge upgrade just shooting stuff outside. Much much faster.
A2E4C541-95B6-411C-8EDB-2D04E71C4528.jpeg

I am in putter experimental mode and found a deal on a Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 S putter. I don't have this design in my, unfortunately, growing putter stable. Need to eliminate and get others on the classifieds. I am trying to get a BB-39 back to Bett for adjustment - this one won't come in for at least 2 weeks. I've been looking at this one for +6 months. Went spud because I have a slight arc.

The idea of the 6.0 is to sacrifice a bit of MOI to give stainless steel and its heft at the front of the putter and the aluminum blue towards the back. The stainless off the face also gives a better feel than aluminum. The FIT insert seems to take some energy off the ball so it's for those who putt with an aggressive stroke but still control distance.

I tend to be less aggressive with a traditional milled face due to distance control. I saw that this putter allowed me to be aggressive (natural lefty who plays righty - we tend to be overly aggressive) while controlling distance.

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 9.32.14 AM.png

trying a different setup in my fairway wood through hybrids. i let the fitter make those decisions for me at the grandaddy last year, but i haven't been totally comfortable. in testing clubs with the callaway rep this week, we saw much better results out of a different setup that was closer to what i was thinking for my fitting last year. it's a "free" experiment with trades and great prices on cpo, so if it doesn't work i can always reacquire what i had before. going away from mav max 3w, mav max 5w and apex 3h (which replaced the super 4h i was fit into), and going mav std 4w, mav std 3h and mav pro 4h. 4w off the tee, 3h into par 5s, 4h iron replacement.

2021 Albatross Club membership!

Club Albatross Membership

AC Membership this morning, Simulator time tonight!

Albatross membership.

Picked up a SZ 3w & 4h that were priced wrong at DSG. I can’t believe they honored it

I am in putter experimental mode and found a deal on a Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 S putter. I don't have this design in my, unfortunately, growing putter stable. Need to eliminate and get others on the classifieds. I am trying to get a BB-39 back to Bett for adjustment - this one won't come in for at least 2 weeks. I've been looking at this one for +6 months. Went spud because I have a slight arc.

The idea of the 6.0 is to sacrifice a bit of MOI to give stainless steel and its heft at the front of the putter and the aluminum blue towards the back. The stainless off the face also gives a better feel than aluminum. The FIT insert seems to take some energy off the ball so it's for those who putt with an aggressive stroke but still control distance.

I tend to be less aggressive with a traditional milled face due to distance control. I saw that this putter allowed me to be aggressive (natural lefty who plays righty - we tend to be overly aggressive) while controlling distance.

View attachment 8970512
Same here waiting for delivery! USPS is testing my patients though they are dragging it out 2 days past the delivery date and it hadn’t left the original state yet :at-wits-end:.

Picked up a SZ 3w & 4h that were priced wrong at DSG. I can’t believe they honored it

What did you get them for?!??

Albaship, and my round, but it's early. I have ponders...

Oh, and I got double charged on something a couple weeks ago, so I have $230 coming my way in golf money refund that needs to be re-spent before the wife gets ahold of it.

Albaship, and my round, but it's early. I have ponders...

Oh, and I got double charged on something a couple weeks ago, so I have $230 coming my way in golf money refund that needs to be re-spent before the wife gets ahold of it.
Have you seen the new Vessel bags for preorder? Little more than 230 but my god they look good

Have you seen the new Vessel bags for preorder? Little more than 230 but my god they look good
I'm confused on that, because the 2021's were in store when I was in Vegas.

Back