What golf stuff did you buy today?

A few SM7 wedges to play around with.

This little fella (y)

eye2_1.jpgeye2_3.jpgeye2_2.jpg

Succumbed to the whim to fill the second bag - GBB 3W, Cobra f-max 4Hy, 5-PW S9 irons and an odyssey black series-I #1 putter :/

Pulled the trigger on an epic flash sz from callaway preowned. 10.5 project x 60 smoke. Been putting it off because hitting the old epic so well but couldn't pass the price with the 30% discount.

Used set of TM P790 (2017) and Ping i500’s. One set will go in the bag and the other will move on along with my i200’s.

Love the end of the season when everyone is dumping clubs.

Ordered some Footjoy winter gloves. Long live (until it snows) the Northeast golf season!

bab218189e6f04cfa46fa94a3e8383e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky enough to get a gift card for my birthday that made this WANT purchase palatable. Dormie, made right here in Canada. Quality is outstanding!
My home course is in Vermont so flying my flag is kind of extra cool!
IMG_0285.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn't purchase today but my regrip kit came in today so I can regrip my clubs this winter. This will be my first time doing this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Picked it up today. Great craftsmanship to this one.

Attachments

• 243B4930-32A2-48AF-9A0E-1F9F398ACFBE.jpeg
    243B4930-32A2-48AF-9A0E-1F9F398ACFBE.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 20
Ecco is my favorite shoes, this makes the 3rd pair in less than a year LOL
f754c539baad7c57cc4ff596e24759c0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Ecco is my favorite shoes, this makes the 3rd pair in less than a year LOL
f754c539baad7c57cc4ff596e24759c0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Ecco makes some very comfy shoes. Good style to these

Picked up one of these from the golf shop at end of season prices ?

pineapple-patch-sold.jpg

Got it on my new SL ten
fb51570057c09ee42304ce6abd9ca938.jpg

18 holes and some new cold gear winter gloves to play in....

Forgot to mention, picked up SL ten with double bend shaft. The s neck version had me all jacked up

About timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Needed time to find the right putter to use it on. No way on god's green earth was I going to the 75cc contour so need a new putter and the Ten got the nod. Early feedback last night in store was that this is going to be a great combo for me.

How does the weighting compare to the stock grip? I have thought about doing the same grip on a SL Tuttle.

It’s doable. The red star is 74.5g which falls in line with the 65-75g suggested grip weight.

Found some Recoil 760es F3 SmacWrap pulls on the 2nd Swing website-7 of them for $93. Had to pull the trigger. Drove to the Delaware store today to get the install going. Needed 2 more shafts to round out the set. They had 2 recoil 740 F3 shafts there, $10 each. SOLD. The fitter there I have been working with said, they would pull my steel shafts, replace with the recoils, and save and reinstall the grips for NC since I have been there so much! What a bargain, I love this store

Nothing exciting, 1.5 inch tees for my iron shots.

Noting great but had time to kill this morning and found myself near a PGATourSuoerstore with a $10 store credit so picked up the Club Glove Professional Caddie Towel set in camo. Figured that color won’t show as much dirt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back