What golf stuff did you buy today?

Set of Bridgestone TourB JGR HF1 irons as a backup set.

Just ordered some tees from Evolve. Black Friday sale so why not. Masters themed and Anchor for the Navy!
BC829322-4AAC-42C8-9D35-761A33EB3D0D.jpeg

Attachments

• Porsche 5620.jpg
    Porsche 5620.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
I took advantage of the Srixon sale, so I had 6 dozen Z-Star XV balls arrive earlier this week.

I also received an Amazon gift card from my director at work, so I used that to buy some IZOD golf pants and a Srixon hat which should be arriving soon.

I also have a training aid coming that is designed to keep my left wrist straight throughout my swing. I had started to cup my left wrist in the backswing because I let a bad swing thought enter my brain, but now I need that straight or slightly bowed left wrist to start feeling normal. This will help me keep the club face closed (or should I say on target?) on the down swing and not have to flip or turn the club face so much through impact which should result in more consistency.

Last edited:
Way too many balls in the water and junk as of late. Decided to try this option for a few months.

MTBBlack_white_5Dozen_1024x1024_b6009478-7c98-4e95-83e8-d2b14af87386_400x.jpg

I got fitted for a hybrid and left with this.

Let me know how you like it. I have their ironwoods, but I am curious how the hybrids are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up this cool headcover from Piretti earlier today. 20% off for Black Friday.

Hammer-Tour-Only-HC-1.jpg

Did the Srixon deal as well, picking up 3 dozen from Golfballs.com. Also grabbed a DownUnder Board - can't wait to get to work with it when it arrives!

Just ordered this bad boy from Blue Birdie Golf. So much meaning behind it!
7029BA02-8F7E-4C99-9E91-4AFBBFA01574.jpeg

Spent some $$ with budget golf and the THP Black Friday code! Got some gloves, Puma Cloudspun and Bridgestones

Also picked up these ferrules for some irons I'm going to get reshafted next week.

20201127_173212.jpg

That's a great pic!!!
Such a good looking mallet cover. I was born in Michigan and served on the USS Michigan. Although boot camp is in Great Lakes IL the Gr8 lakes has meaning as well.

Black Friday sale at my club today sucked me in. Bought two new FJ polos, a new cold weather Straight Down Vest, the new Bushnell Wingman, a hoodie for my wife and I finished my secret Santa shopping....

A new putter cover, mine decided to leave home and never returned.

Bought 6 Dozen Srixon Super Soft Greens today for the price of 4.

Greens fees

This new Cobra towel and some Cloudspun shirtscobra-towel-5-min.jpg

Let me know how you like it. I have their ironwoods, but I am curious how the hybrids are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used it for one round and a range session so far and been pleased with it. The pure hits generally go where I want them to. My brother-in-law uses Ping hybrids and gave approval to the Tour Edge.

I bought a used Odyssey putter on 2ndSwing with their free shipping and a matching headcover from eBay.

Back