What golf stuff did you buy today?

Added to my PXG black Friday debauchery by ordering one of these as well.

Price was too good. Gonna try the plumber neck for a little more toe hang. Been using a face balanced mallet but finding the face twists too easily and I pull some shots. Hoping this helps.
9ebea270887b30c3d4ffad67cbfbd1bf.jpg

Just ordered a ball marker. Got my name stamped on the back of it. Excited about this one!
894DEA39-FA94-4130-88D5-14F083B589DD.png

Epic Flash 7wd

My wife asked me to order her the TaylorMade Kalea Spider Mini putter which I of course did for her. However, there was quite a good deal on the Titleist TS2 Hybrid 21 featuring the Tensei Blue shaft - couldn’t resist :D will be in great company with its bigger brother the 19 which is already a trusted club in my bag.

Going back to standard so grabbed some MMCs. Also grabbed some ferrules so I can reshaft my 3W.

Just bought a Cobra King Speedzone driver. 915D has been good for me but been wanting to try out a cobra driver for a couple years and couldnt pass up the price.

Nothing today. :(

Same here, I'm taking the day off after the weekend. :laughing:

20201130_162450.jpg

For the Modus 115s

I bought a 2018 XForged Utility Iron with a UST Mamiya Recoil Shaft in it to replace the Titleist TMB 3 iron.

Felt like cheating with it not being Callaway.

Guess I lied, I just ordered this for my den. 🙄

Screenshot_2020-11-28 Mini Tiered Merchndser- Dark Oak.png

Just ordered some tees from Evolve. Black Friday sale so why not. Masters themed and Anchor for the Navy!
View attachment 8976336
Go Army! Beat Navy!

Now that's taken care of.

Haul from Black Friday through the weekend.

Ventus 6X, 7X, and 9X for Driver, 3w and 5w. 9X on Backorder so will be awhile.

Titleist Players Gloves for next season. Price was pretty solid and it's a pretty nice glove.

ZCord Grips to regrips my incoming clubs

Puma Arnold Palmer Shirts and Hats. A pair of ProAdapts in yet another color and a pair of RS-G spikeless.

Bonobos more golf pants. After losing my weight again, the puma Jackpot pants were feeling quite loose so went back to my previous favorite.

Finally. New Level NLU-01 18* w/ Ventus Blue 10X. At a price that basically makes me scratch my head on how it's even possible.

Last edited:
Black Friday sale at my club today sucked me in. Bought two new FJ polos, a new cold weather Straight Down Vest, the new Bushnell Wingman, a hoodie for my wife and I finished my secret Santa shopping....
hahaha I bought three towels from my club. What a cheapo.

Back