I did a thing today..Cleveland Huntington Beach Premier #8

aNp7hWv.jpg

maQixQ7.jpg

SBmmNHR.jpg

qFEJIZR.jpg

DNuK3en.jpg
I
C4Xeco2.jpg
That looks GOOD. I thought long and hard about that one recently.

20201130_184544.jpg

Speaking of putters, I played with this one after my round today and got on well.

So then I don't know what happened, but this happened. 🤒

Pretty sure hell froze over.

20201130_192311.jpg

but it does look a little like something I'd play..

Last edited:
New Level utility 21 with a Ventus Blue 9X.

Hoping to bump out the Gapr Mid that has been surprisingly pretty good.

That looks GOOD. I thought long and hard about that one recently.
I wanted to get a Scotty Squareback but I just didn’t love it. I really liked the Odyssey Doublewide a lot and almost bought the Mizuno M.Craft 3 as that felt great but it was the Cleveland that felt the best and rolled even better. I liked the HB #10 a lot too but prefer the more blade like look.

hahaha I bought three towels from my club. What a cheapo.
I mean does the Mayor really need to buy gear to support his own club?

Courtesy of Budget Golf and THP coupon

1606786303885.jpeg

Finally broke down after having the better part of the month without live golf.... PGA 2k21 for PS4... have not fired up the ps4 in better part of a year... need to figure out everything again.

Order 2 more UST Recoil ES Hybrid 65/F4 shafts this morning. I put one in my M3 5H last week and gave it a good workout last Friday, very impressed with feel and added loft so decided to get one for the 21* 4H and yet to be determined 24 - 26* hybrid to fit between the 4H and 6i.

Order 2 more UST Recoil ES Hybrid 65/F4 shafts this morning. I put one in my M3 5H last week and gave it a good workout last Friday, very impressed with feel and added loft so decided to get one for the 21* 4H and yet to be determined 24 - 26* hybrid to fit between the 4H and 6i.
You install your own shafts?

Callaway MD5 JAWS 56 from CPO. Thanks for the suggestion @Tevenor

The Perfect Putting Mat was purchased today...hoping to roll the ball a lot better. Worth a shot!

$92 with black Friday coupon. Still active on the site.

Copped it as well ! Couldn't pass for the price and the quality is amazing. Currently using for dog toys and random accessories but definitely going to be used as office decor in the future

Mizuno MP T-20 59-09 M Grind in Raw with Nippon Pro Modus 3 125 Wedge shaft. Wanted raw in the event I want my instructor to grind some trailing edge.

Last edited:
I have cabin fever so I bought a set of Ping G710 irons, 5 thru PW, ALTA Distanza 45 gram SR graphite shafts, 1/4" short with GP Tour Velvet grips +1/32". Been playing G700 irons with Mamiya SmacWrap Recoil 760/F2 shafts and std GP TourVelvet grips. Got a great trade in price from Maple Hill Golf on the G700's and great price for the G710's.

Been non golfing since Oct 19th when Melba came home from Rehab for a broken/replaced right hip and broken wrist. Probably won't play golf till January 2021 due to taking care of this lovely woman till she's walking on her own. When I do play I want to not worry about her for the 4 hours time playing golf and be sure she can successfully take care of herself while I'm golfing. The only thing I didn't like about the G700 irons was the loud "crack" impact sound. Been watching videos of G710 reviews land apparently the G710 are more muted on impact, sound wise.

Not today but on Black Friday I bought at JBL Flip 5 to have some music on the course. $50 off made it $70. Not too bad.

Course I played today had their Cleveland RTX Zipcore wedges marked down to $109. Wouldn't have noticed were it not for a frost delay. They bent a 52/10 to my desired 53* plus gave me $35 for the well worn 54* CBX wedge I traded in. No sales tax there so got the sand wedge replacement I've been coveting for $74. I'll need to get used to it but loved the feel and performance on the shots I hit with it today.

Back