What golf stuff did you buy today?

Perfect Practice putting mat. Moving on from the Puttout one I had

I got my new to me irons yesterday. Mavrik Max 5-PW. Lefty. With graphite shafts. It looks like the 9i was hit maybe 4 times at the max. The rest look untouched

UST Proforce V2 Black 6F4. Already own the HL V2 version so wanted to compare.

B9918756-0B95-4B15-8D5B-6C434B2F5B72.jpeg

Can somebody check on @OldandStiff? He hasn't posted anything in here for a couple of days.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My new (to me) set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0 irons have been such a blessing these last few rounds that I've had them. I have my distance back again and I can score well with the shorter irons. Except the PW...

I found I really missed the ability to work the PW like I did with my Callaway X-Forged irons, especially the knock-down draws I like to hit. So, today I bought this on eBay that should fit perfectly between my 9-iron and my 53-degree Cleveland Diadic wedge.

Cleveland 47.png

My wife bought me the Perfect Putt little ramp thingy (or maybe a knock-off). She was disheartened to learn that the ball wouldn't stick in the hole on a "made" putt though. I still use it on the carpet in my apartment and it gives me something to aim at :)

I bought a house to keep the golf stuff in. I'm good for this week ;)
I figured maybe Showcase Week was distracting you. Congratulations!

Bought a security camera for the front porch as my office is in the basement and I may have some important deliveries 😉 in the upcoming months....stay tuned.

Decided to try a Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11s, always enjoyed that shape with a slant neck, but never like the feel of the ones I’ve tried. Hopefully this fits the bill.

Picked up a Evnroll ER10 Outback putter at Golf Galaxy. Don’t get many opportunities to shop there so I took advantage of a 15% email coupon and store pickup.

Package arrived from Budget Golf today - new Puma Cloudspun jacket and new spikeless waterproof shoes.
Jan shoes.jpg

Oops

Few SWAG head covers...

Golf lesson

Range balls

20210122_155652.jpg

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th bag putters are official, so it's about time they dress for the party.

Back