What golf stuff did you buy today?

New irons. Srixon ZX5 6-AW. Recoil 760 ES Smacwrap F2 and 2 degrees flat.

Last edited:
The first picture lighting threw me off! I thought they were peerless Arnold Palmer irons.

Love that set up! The Dart shafts are great.

The lighting in the room where I took the pics, some of them for some reason has a yellow tint to it. :rolleyes:

Another Mizuno MP T20 Wedge - 55.09 Raw C Grind in Nippon Pro Modus 3 125 and D5.;) Might take a month... or so. Can't wait to see the estimated time.:sick:

I like these wedges with this shaft. :D

2 Dz Bridgestone RXS Golf Balls (yellow)o_O . I need to get to a course to play the RXS as soon as the weather breaks here.

Just ordered some more Flex-head G3 tees because I'm changing sizes and 13 Pure DTX grips in time for the upcoming Florida trip.

Didn’t buy today but arrived this week. Apex 21 Combo 5-AW Recoil 🎯 65 F4
19FB6493-9F17-4292-801A-6C7066674A4C.jpeg

Didn’t buy today but came in yesterday, new Gibbons Handmaid yardage/score card cover. Black alligator tips on black leather. Some jack#@$& public player stole my other one.

Attachments

• 3324D705-173F-418F-8A64-469E1BA8A378.jpeg
    3324D705-173F-418F-8A64-469E1BA8A378.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 11
Placed an order for HS team golf balls on Friday.

50 dozen for girls and guys teams, Bridgestone. (y)

Ordered some left dash pro v1x balls for the up coming year

I ordered a Cleveland CBX 2 50* wedge to try out. I was thinking back to how good I was with an RTX CB a few years ago and decided to pull the trigger to see if I could recapture that kind of Magic.

I ordered a Cleveland CBX 2 50* wedge to try out. I was thinking back to how good I was with an RTX CB a few years ago and decided to pull the trigger to see if I could recapture that kind of Magic.
It’s probably the best gap wedge ever made if you want my honest opinion. They’re criminally underrated overall though, and when someone tries them 9 times out of 10 they come away mind blown, like Canadan did on THPTV.

Reactions: KEV
I’ll just use this post as a bookmark for later today. :ROFLMAO:

Snowed in means reckless purchases hahaha

I’ll just use this post as a bookmark for later today. :ROFLMAO:

Snowed in means reckless purchases hahaha

i hear ya. I buy a lot of golf and hunting stuff Jan-March 🤣

It’s probably the best gap wedge ever made if you want my honest opinion. They’re criminally underrated overall though, and when someone tries them 9 times out of 10 they come away mind blown, like Canadan did on THPTV.
I'm pretty excited about it. I was reading through the reviews on here last night and decided it was a must try to see if it can be the weapon I need in that spot.

I'm pretty excited about it. I was reading through the reviews on here last night and decided it was a must try to see if it can be the weapon I need in that spot.
There’s a really good chance if I stay Cleveland in the wedges this year that I go back to one at the 48 spot, I shouldn’t have ever moved away to be honest

Reactions: KEV
Technically bought Friday but took the leap on the Arccos System.

Technically not golf specific, but I ordered another long sleeve polo to wear on the course. I never wear them anywhere else, but they are perfect to wear with a vest when it’s a bit chilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took delivery of a G425 Max driver and pre-ordered a dozen of the new Z-Star XV yellow balls.

Bought a new tripod mount for my cell phone to get videos of my swing..

Which one did you go with?
I went with the recommended Amazon Basics one then proceeded to break the cell phone adapter i had before the tripod arrived..

CaddyDaddy North Pole - not everything is exciting

1613506425487.png

Back