What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up another golf bag using the AWESOME THANKSTHP coupon on BudgetGolf. Thank you to all parties for that. Got a pair of rain pants on OGIO.com. Walked into Dicks to look around with their 25% off sale and walked out with a Cleveland CBX 2 54* wedge. Picked up a couple of compression shirts and a Nike Thermal pullover at Kohls. I went nuts.

BB&F Ferrules came in! Time to build up these Mitsubishi iron shafts that are in for review!

Cobra Forged Tec w/ Accra 85 iCWT

OH!

And bought a SWAG mystery box yesterday.

My Odyssey Strokelab Ten-S came in today and the guy I purchased from threw in a sleeve of CSX TT, which just happen to be my favorite ball! Also snagged a Callaway Swingtech polo and a Callaway quarter zip at Burkes, both for dirt cheap! 20191130_212603.jpg

Ordered 6-9 Titleist 620 MB and Vokey 48* bent to 47* for the pitching wedge. Shafts are DG AMT Tour White X100 (onyx version). Not really sure why I ordered them, other than they spoke to me when I hit them recently.

Stroke Lab(s) incoming...

New Oban CT125 shafts for my T200s and MD5 wedges arrived at my fitters.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Discount card for a ton of golf next season near me and two Tyson Lamb donut ball markers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice! Which donuts?

Just ordered 96 premium yellow mix (for daughters BF) and 4 doz Srixon Q Star Tour for myself from lost golf balls with free shipping for $81.
Buy today, they have 30% off plus an extra 15% off with code BF15

I got a Rogue SZ driver for a co-worker from CPO (ordered in very good condition). Came in today and it doesn’t look like it’s ever ben hit.

Pro V1x for an experiment. But why?

Bought 2 dozen TP5's to compare to my Prov1s. Recommendation from fitter was to switch based on swing profile so I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

rain gloves and extra battery for my rangefinder. going with the old approach of “if i buy it i won’t need it, but if i don’t have it i’ll need it.” praying for dry weather at the hideaway!

Purchased a Hideaway candle from Penny yesterday and got a speed trap off eBay today.

Graphite Design TP 6s for my PXG Gen 2 0811X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bought this the other day when it was 50% off

C19FD51A-792D-4268-A699-2390C975956C.jpeg

I bought a really sick golf bag. Should be here by Christmas.

Will get it out at Pinehurst next month.

ODY hat and OGIO gym bag came in! Love them both! I got the bag so so I can carry both my workout clothes and lunch and it had the straps so I can still use it when I ride the motorcycle! Had to support my Callaway friends!20191204_173029.jpg20191204_173024.jpg

This came in today

2EA345CA-14DE-400A-8280-06347A4C7050.jpeg

did the Callaway pre-owned 20% off deal for another PM grind wedge in 54*. Loving the 58* so much, had to get the 54*.

Back