What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a C130 cart bag and put it in play right away. Love the dividers and it fits so nice in a cart. View attachment 8995715

I've tried many other golf bags over the past few years but keep coming back to my C-130. :thumb:

Not an Orange Whip but the same thing at a waaaay cheaper price and had great reviews. Mainly got this for warming up and helping me stretch before a round. Got this on Amazon for $39.99!!!
6EC29157-42C0-47B2-901C-3BD5330754D6.jpeg

The night is young and I’m grumpy. (I’m getting old, I’m always grumpy-no more than normal).

Gonna go kick around a bit and see if there’s something I don’t need that I now need.

@fairwaynut

There are now multiple offers and inquiries out. Waiting to hear. Might be too late tonight.

I purchased a propane heater designed to go in the cup holder of a golf cart. Let's say I'm determined not to let the cold stop me!! 🤣20210228_140437.jpg

Tee times at Bandon Dunes Mar 8, 9, 10 & 11. Bandon Dunes & Sheep Ranch Mon, Ol'McDonald & Bandon Preserve Tues, Pacific Dunes Wed & Bandon Trails on Thurs. Finally sucked it up and got a Foot Joy HydroLite rain jacket and pants. Also picked up a second set of shoes, some FJ Contours, so I have dry freshies each day.

Bought a Callaway Org 14 golf bag this afternoon. Went looking at the Golf Shop I frequent and found a Callaway Org 14 from last year, which was what I was looking for.

20210301_145000.jpg 20210301_145008.jpg

Turns out a Callaway Rep had brought this bag into the Golf Shop last year and it's been sitting in the shop ever since. The owner said he could let me have the bag for half price, the bag normally sells for $350 I got for $179 with tax. Added extra too the bag it has the Whistling Straits monogram on the front of the bag. :cool: ;)

Last edited:
1 of the wedges I ordered showed up today! Nothing like fresh grooves!24B907FC-71DC-4278-8F6F-16A68B77CF47.jpeg

Last edited:
Handcrafted Evenflow Riptide CB for my Speedzone Extreme.
0301211752.jpg

I have 2 different color Bennington QO-12 cart bags that I love. Though they are tall, and can be heavy, they're my favorite cart bags. I've always wanted one in red, but they stopped making them in that color and I couldn't find one through the usual sources.

A couple of days ago, I emailed Bennington directly to ask if they had plans to offer the QO-12 in red again and they answered no. The next day, they emailed again to tell me thay found a red one in their warehouse. I bought it last night. I'll post pics when it arrives. Just thought I'd give a shout out to Bennington for doing all they could to make me happy.

72 holes of golf in Myrtle Beach. April can't get here soon enough.

Just purchased a demo of Ben Hogan GS53 Max 10.5° driver, VKTR+ 22° hybrid and UiHi 22° utility iron.

I had to use up some credit card rewards points. Looking through the available merchandise I saw these available. Always wanted to try Bridgestones. Only had the RXS available so that made the RX vs. RXS decision easy. Can't wait to give these a try as I like testing balls.
50998054266_cd931d06d2_z.jpg

20210302_182455.jpg20210302_182433.jpg

I was expecting something else to have arrived and honestly, I wasn't leaving empty handed.

Man, ping sure makes a high loft and small head 3w in their new line! 😂

Nice club. What’s it kicking out the bag though?
Which bag are you referring to? He has 19, I think! :ROFLMAO:

Man, ping sure makes a high loft and small head 3w in their new line! 😂

Nice club. What’s it kicking out the bag though?
I don't know. Might gap better than the X Forged UT 21* with the Apex Pros, or get in rotation with the TM bag, or just be a placeholder for the TSi3 hybrid. Too early to say.

I just bought a rapsodo for range work.. @xThor has inspired me!!

Tried these on today and man are they comfortable. Came home and made the buy from our friends at Budget Golf. I also liked the FJ Hyperflex but I always play early and dew is an issue so waterproofing concerned me. The ZG21 will make that a non issue as well. Great pair of Golf Shoes and discounted to boot made it a no brainer. Also snagged a dozen of the new ProV1.

ZG21.JPG

Tried these on today and man are they comfortable. Came home and made the buy from our friends at Budget Golf. I also liked the FJ Hyperflex but I always play early and dew is an issue so waterproofing concerned me. The ZG21 will make that a non issue as well. Great pair of Golf Shoes and discounted to boot made it a no brainer. Also snagged a dozen of the new ProV1.

View attachment 8996288
Those look great! How padded are the inside of the heels? I typically stick with FJ because their heels are usually well padded. These look like they might be the same.

Back