What golf stuff did you buy today?

Tried these on today and man are they comfortable. Came home and made the buy from our friends at Budget Golf. I also liked the FJ Hyperflex but I always play early and dew is an issue so waterproofing concerned me. The ZG21 will make that a non issue as well. Great pair of Golf Shoes and discounted to boot made it a no brainer. Also snagged a dozen of the new ProV1.

View attachment 8996288
These will look really good with Cardinal red! 😀

Taylormade Sim2 driver, Sim2 Max 3w, Sim2 Max 5W, Sim2 3H and TM P790 4-PW irons... Now I need to shop for some wedges... I can't believe I just ordered them. I'm sort of in shock even though I caused it myself.
That is an awesome order! Enjoy!

Titleist Stay Dry Hat, new ProV1 Shamrock 2 sleeve pack and a sleeve of 2021 ProV1x Sleeve.

Some randoms purchased today:

KBS CT putter shaft for my Ping Redwood
ZCord grips for my Jaws rebuilds
Garsen Quad tour taper putter grip
Garsen Ultimate putter grip
Lamkin deep etch putter grip

Bought a ton of golf stuff today... just nothing for me. Wife got new shoes. Oldest got a whole new setup and didn’t expect to spend the amount that we did... but she shouldn’t need new sticks for a few years I hope. Youngest got some balls she likes. She’ll grow soon so I expect another used/new set sooner than later.

In the last two weeks....
2 and 3 apex 19 hybrids
TEE EXS220 3 wood
TEE EXS220 driver
Smoke yellow shaft for driver

Sort if hoping I'm done. But will be test driving putters tomorrow.

Oh yea, code chaos white hi tops too.

And a tee time for next Thursday! Can't wait to play.

Green fees and $20 skins.

Cobra King Utility 4 Iron. Direct replacement for the FT 4 iron

Spent an hour on the Sim.

Bought 2 dozen TourB XS for junior (he’s a animal and has supplanted me in distance, grrr)

Bought a putt out mat and sensor.

(Both deals pending-shipping details mostly).

No new iron sets but Jr is intrigued with the PXG set, lol. Of course he would be. He was hitting that silly 8i to ridiculous lengths. 21* 5i? We both agreed he shouldn’t hit driver ever again. And he hits driver pretty dang straight.

I’m pretty much all I’m on the PTx Pros for 2021. I think if I’m on they’ll help me pin hunt. If I’m not there’s not enough forgiveness in anything to help.

Another one added to the collection. This one is from Kirk Currie.:)

D5EE023E-2EDA-42B7-8333-8FE98C7F6119.jpeg
6A7C8F00-2AE0-4D55-9F24-7ED88A8B5A02.jpeg

Last edited:
Came yesterday, but close enough for govt work!!! :laughing:
Going in the rotation for the Spring.

20210305_165630.jpg

20210305_165642.jpg

20210305_165654.jpg

Hi all. First time on this forum. I bought a box of Callaway Supersoft balls on Thursday and got to use them today. My verdict, they were terrible. I even hit one, then from the same tee, using the same club using the same ball tee, I got out a Srixon Soft feel (which is the ball I normally use) and hit it 40 metres further. I'm not a long hitter, I'm talking 210m compared to 250m.

Skycaddie SX400 and a GPS holder for the clicgear. Tired of wearing a watch trying and trying to figure out where fairways run out. And since I like playing new and different courses, am super tired of getting penalized on blind tee shots, guessing where to lay up and slopes/false fronts of greens, etc

Used sound reasoning about purchasing a club I’ve been debating about.

1:10 PM : Should I get the 5-wood?7704E86D-F969-403D-B9F3-254FFBA273C0.jpeg
3:20 PM
C7C51557-B933-4555-806B-303D4E32286F.jpeg

10 shag bags and used golf balls for them for my starting boys and girls golfers. Short game boot camp is coming.

Purple RLX polo, new high crown visor for me. Picked up some stuff some my oldest 2 nieces.

Back