What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bucket of balls. Working on a few thins with the swing.

20210406_161020.jpg

Oh yeah. TSi3 weights. Now it's a fair fight.

Would it be odd for me to admit that I have TSi3 weights.....

They are waiting patiently....LOL.
:LOL: No. In fact..

that's thinking!

:LOL: No. In fact..

that's thinking!

Unrelate note - man, the Cally Utility with the Smoke graphite shaft is unplayable for me. It is FAAAR too light. Couldn't hit it at all. Will def reshaft it when I get home.

Unrelate note - man, the Cally Utility with the Smoke graphite shaft is unplayable for me. It is FAAAR too light. Couldn't hit it at all. Will def reshaft it when I get home.
That sucks, but I get it. I don't like them light. 105-110 is where I live best.

Gold Jacket Green Jacket SWAG headcover!

Hit on a $5 game on Swag & have the Tampa Bay Win headcover heading my way. Call that a win!

Sold some head covers so grabbed this odyssey hat, a dozen CSX LS and a hitting net. Hitting net will serve as dual purpose for practice for me and for my daughter for softball. 0DC930A9-DEA0-4080-BDA5-147D634E39D6.jpegF854AD92-EB5D-49EC-85FA-1D2518AF4FE5.jpeg

Ugh, I have a problem. Today, after yesterday's debacle with my current wedges, I bought the 311 forged 54 and 58, from PXG - when I factored that I wanted graphite, and 1/2" over and up 1 degree (my irons are being made up 2) but I don't swing as hard with the sand nor the lob so 1 is fine. Anyway, custom work on Mizuno, and Cobra and they are all of a sudden more costly - then there's shipping, they were able to combine with my order from Saturday, so no extra shipping fees, and a few bucks off for calling vice the web.

It's a disease. Hope these sticks cure it - with the irons and wedges - I have a whole bag. FIrst time I can say that in 5 or more years.
Paging @OldandStiff - do you want to tell him or do you want me to:p

Shotscope V3 and a RainDrop putting line

IMG_20210406_201331.jpg

Running into golf and 2021 where more data is the key

Bridgestone tires for my car so I can go play golf.

Asics Gel-Course Duo Boa shoes. Been over 7ish years since I got new shoes (cue the gasps!) and I am PUMPED!!!

They should give a free dozen balls.
For those prices..absolutely. But I did squeak out 57k on a set of 40k factory Bridgestone’s. So....

Bucket of balls at the range

A day off work and......
20210407_083537.jpg

Let's go!!!!!!!

Epic Speed, 9* Smoke iM 50g 5.5

Back