What golf stuff did you buy today?

2 dozen prior gen ProV1x and a Stasoft glove

Some shirts for the girls for state

Bought the other day, should arrive today
Tour edge exotics EXS 220 2 Hybrid with stock regular shaft.

Attachments

• 672C18BC-1A93-4FAD-A269-4CCC41232E8F.png
    672C18BC-1A93-4FAD-A269-4CCC41232E8F.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 14
4 dozen 2021 ProV1x in Yellow (All #1), Titleist Glove and Titleist zippered pouch.

18 holes of beautiful golf... sad i didnt do a live round.

Hopefully my team in the Calcutta later tonight....and hopefully at a reasonable price.🤞

Ordered this today...
1618019473261.jpeg
Should be here hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks.

These arrived today.
7b143f56be33990e98a816847c68e610.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoes look nice but the headstock on what I presume is a 335 is bugging me :ROFLMAO:

Got our team cheap in the Calcutta for $250 in the championship flight with first place paying $1912. Also bought a team in the 4th flight for $150 which they bought half of. Hopefully a couple good days of golf and it will pay off!

Screenshot_20210409-231149_Chrome.jpg

3 + 1 and done.

Ordered 4 dozen TP5 balls with my hockey team name and number, half a dozen UA gloves, and an extra set of golf pride z cord grips because Im aware there’s a shortage and I would rather have the extras now to stock up for later.

Shoes look nice but the headstock on what I presume is a 335 is bugging me :ROFLMAO:

That’s just a rug.

View attachment 9001732

Oh yeah. TSi3 weights. Now it's a fair fight.

where did you order these from? Do they fit the fairway as well? Also, dumb question but the one I have in my fairway doesn’t say the weight on it and I don’t have a scale. Is there a way to tell what it’s supposed to be?

where did you order these from? Do they fit the fairway as well? Also, dumb question but the one I have in my fairway doesn’t say the weight on it and I don’t have a scale. Is there a way to tell what it’s supposed to be?
Just eBay. I ordered 3 and 6g ones, but I'm having trouble remembering what the stock weight was/is in mine. I think it's 8g, but my weight brain is a little mixed up this morning after a week of fiddling with a lot of different heads and weights. Lol

That’s just a rug.

Yep I know it’s a rug! Its just something that every time I’m hanging out in the room I’d just stare at it :ROFLMAO:

My old boss had a b&w photo in his office of a band setting up at a local fair from the 70s or early 80s. Both my boss and I play. One day he was talking to me and I was “off into space” as he put it. I said “I can’t stop looking at that photo...did you ever notice that guy’s Strat has a tele headstock? You’ve had that photo for years and I just noticed it now” Nothing got done for 15 minutes while we both blankly stared at the photo.

New grip for putter JumboMax JumboFlat 17, and a badly needed lesson.

Yep I know it’s a rug! Its just something that every time I’m hanging out in the room I’d just stare at it :ROFLMAO:

My old boss had a b&w photo in his office of a band setting up at a local fair from the 70s or early 80s. Both my boss and I play. One day he was talking to me and I was “off into space” as he put it. I said “I can’t stop looking at that photo...did you ever notice that guy’s Strat has a tele headstock? You’ve had that photo for years and I just noticed it now” Nothing got done for 15 minutes while we both blankly stared at the photo.

Well I have Muddy Waters on one wall, Robert Johnson on the opposite wall and a guitar and bass on stands. I knew the headstocks were “wrong” on that rug, but I’m used to it now.

Ok. New iron expected to arrive 15/16 April. So... Booked a round on 16 April, late afternoon, $48 with cart, more than 1/2 off. Booked a round for Saturday morning as well.

And my wife bought me 2 pairs of shorts... Size 36, waist is down 12 inches since I started my diet 13 months ago!

And two Tiger Woods blade collar shirts.

She's getting me ready for the heat of myrtle breach July/August for the Mizuno experience. Even she's still excited!

I just picked up a new SIM2 driver last week and the Tea Olive TM Masters head cover to go with it that just arrived today.

Back