What golf stuff did you buy today?

A pair of Claw Pro gloves, and a Ventus Red 6S shaft from @JMB3 arrived

So today I bought a set of TaylorMade M2 irons on ebay. 4-AW. These will replace the Mizuno MST irons i was using which I'll give to my son to replace the antiques he's playing with.

Hopefully the newer irons will totally and completely cure my slice! Just kidding ...

Excited to start using some relatively newer gear anyway.

Titleist TS2 23* hybrid.
Got a great deal on it, brand new with the same shaft I have in my 19* and 21*.
Do I need it? Right now, no... but I love the two I already have, and with the price of new equipment so out of control it will be good to have a matching 5 hybrid that cost what this one did when I do need one.

A loyalty reward 4 dozen pack of '21 Pro V1's for $149.99 plus tax at Academy

Paid for my entry fee into the Jorts Open on Saturday.

So I want to buy today but can’t decide
Can you guys help?

Clicgear 4.0 vs Bagboy Nitron
$423.69 vs $293.98 CAD (129.71 diff.)
Prices with tax and shipping

Okay this is my first time buying a pushcart, I really need some help making a final decision here. All my buddies are saying to get the clicgear (even with the steep price tag) but no one has actually had a Bag Boy. Has anyone tried both? What do you guys think? Should I bite the bullet and get the clic gear?

Attachments

• 03F50BD0-7175-43D2-B0F7-11B48B4464D0.png
    03F50BD0-7175-43D2-B0F7-11B48B4464D0.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 3F7C85D5-3A6B-4725-AE6E-AB8B9331C96E.jpeg
    3F7C85D5-3A6B-4725-AE6E-AB8B9331C96E.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 12
So I want to buy today but can’t decide
Can you guys help?

Clicgear 4.0 vs Bagboy Nitron
$423.69 vs $293.98 CAD (129.71 diff.)
Prices with tax and shipping

Okay this is my first time buying a pushcart, I really need some help making a final decision here. All my buddies are saying to get the clicgear (even with the steep price tag) but no one has actually had a Bag Boy. Has anyone tried both? What do you guys think? Should I bite the bullet and get the clic gear?

I have both a Clicgear (2) plus an older Bagboy and both are bulletproof. I am not up to date on current models but whatever is easy to fold, space efficient and look and feel solid. My one Clicgear (original model) I would guess has at least 1,000 rounds on it and have yet to spend a nickel on it.

I have both a Clicgear (2) plus an older Bagboy and both are bulletproof. I am not up to date on current models but whatever is easy to fold, space efficient and look and feel solid. My one Clicgear (original model) I would guess has at least 1,000 rounds on it and have yet to spend a nickel on it.

thank you for the insight!

A couple more Peter Millar 1/4 zips and another one from Vineyard Vines. It's hard to not buy stuff when my club is discounting the clothing I love 35-40%. I think I've added eight 1/4 zips to my collection in the last two weeks, lol.

Grabbed a Footjoy polo on sale, another Nike classic 99 and a box of TP5X yeller balls to try out.

Small bucket at the range. The pxgs are good clubs, I need to get used to mid size grips. I was pushing or fading a lot of balls.

And, greens fees for a round Saturday.

Last edited:
Kinetixx Ballistic F85 D40 shaft for the 5w came in.

OH! and this did too:

31812A4D-71B2-4670-8C77-05C5DAAC5784.jpeg

It’s on a canvas and it’s amazing.

41PbH7pShML._AC_SX425_.jpg

20210415_124240.jpg

I bought these today. It was an experience.

Just ordered the buy3 get 1 free Callaway personalized ball deal. Set for the year now.

Quite an adventure but there was no way I was being denied these on release day!

View attachment 9003430
Was it release day??? 'Cause they definitely showed these to me last time I was in there. The day I played twice. Monday. They had them out Monday.

Paid for my entry fee into the Jorts Open on Saturday.
At first I thought that can’t be real. Then I thought...well, Florida. Then I looked it up. So Florida. But I’d do it if I lived close by.

At first I thought that can’t be real. Then I thought...well, Florida. Then I looked it up. So Florida. But I’d do it if I lived close by.
Hahaha...yep Florida. It’s for charity supporting high schoolers “Young Life”.

No golf attire, golf bagallowed.

Here is my mullet.
1901BB99-B24F-44F1-BE3A-6DFFCF07705C.jpeg

Just snagged a set of Adidas Tour 360 XT in black for $75!

Back