What golf stuff did you buy today?

Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor. It's time to practice!

2 dozen chrome soft x with triple track. but, they're yellow because the store didn't have white. not a fan of yellow golf balls.

and 4 titleist players gloves. the claw daddy was very durable, i just much prefer the titleist players. i can't stand spending the money, and the durability is shite, but nothing fits me or feels better.

Send me the yellow, and I’ll send you two dozen white with JMB3 on them. 😘

Send me the yellow, and I’ll send you two dozen white with JMB3 on them. 😘

i might take you up on that depending if the yellow bothers me too much today.

Screenshot_20210424-110029_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210424-110117_Chrome.jpg

Upgrades. Especially for her. Got her the single strap too.

Yesterday, but 2021 Albatross Club dues. Happy to be back :cool:

Greens fee

while grabbing some meds for the wife last night, i managed to pass by sporting goods (on the other side of the store) and decided to try some re-furb'd prov1x's...

Ordered a regrip kit, it's that time of year again.

Regrip results. Came out pretty well considering that I didn't have a vise so I had to put the grips on entirely by hand.

This is the first time ever with a full bag with matching grips (except for the putter of course)

Yes I'm still rocking the Cure putter.

20210424_172048 - Copy.jpg

Didn’t buy it today but I did install it, JumboMax grip for my 3 wood. The more I play with them the more I’m enjoying them.

Sure do love my Vessel.
So good. I'm just dialing my few in to exactly what i want color wise and stuff, and then I'm done for a looong time. I have well over 100 rounds on one and it looks brand new. They're great.

So good. I'm just dialing my few in to exactly what i want color wise and stuff, and then I'm done for a looong time. I have well over 100 rounds on one and it looks brand new. They're great.
I haven’t bought any golf related stuff in a while. My Vessel still looks new and I love it. I might enjoy a second Vessel bag for my Honma’s.

D082F836-552F-4C1D-AF20-3CF172425D87.jpeg
All one big happy family.

Cart fees and a bottle of water.

FootJoy Tour X shoes. Getting ready for my triumphant return from the DL!!

Just ordered a new bag, will post some pics when it comes in.

Purchased a Graphite Design HD-6. Can't wait to throw it in the Driver (when I can play :rolleyes:) and give it some swings.

Used some trade-in bait and got me an Epic Max LS Driver and an Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Triple Track.

Loaded up on a few dozen more Chrome Soft X Triple Track as well.
I think I will be ordering a 2B10TT soon!

Purchased a Graphite Design HD-6. Can't wait to throw it in the Driver (when I can play :rolleyes:) and give it some swings.
This sounds like a weapon! Going in the SZ?

Went to GG looking for some grips. Didn’t have what I wanted but they had this I had been looking for. 👍04D5CA72-6480-4D68-8ADC-3D380EF582D2.jpeg

This sounds like a weapon! Going in the SZ?
Nah the SZ is solid with the Ventus. I got a TSi3 cheap and wanted to give it a go against the SZ. So I’m gonna throw the HD in it. Should give me a similar comparison I’d think.

Linksoul shorts... Loved the comfort and fit.

Back