What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a box of Srixon Divides. Have a round tomorrow and will hit these for 9 and E12's for nine. Look forward to hitting these.

Some MCC Aligns, grip tape and a Modus 105 X .370 for my Cally UT 4.

1619464221096.png

1619464242126.png

Ordered the optional headcover... to be shipped with the putter.

Got his and hers push carts for my parents now that their club has seen reason and allows members to use their own carts.

Now I'm looking for a 3 wood
681943f418b4512506a7124d8868d8ab.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Finally moving toward getting back to playing...random stop by Fleet Feet for my wife and decided to stop by Dick’s...grabbed a used set of G410 irons 5-SW (probably won’t use the SW) that looked unused for $612 out the door. It was like it was meant to be, orange dot...which is what my i20s were. :D

Just ordered a Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Stand Bag. Getting caught in a downpour Saturday definitely convinced me to go with something with strong waterproof features.

Found some Unicorns (2 Doz Box of K Sig Performance Plus v2.0s) at the warehouse tonight. First time I’ve seen them in store. At $24.99, and no shipping, I couldn’t pass them up.

After a few weeks of trying to figure out which Odyssey Ten putter I should go with, I bought the Ten Triple Track. My golf shop had it for $249 which I thought was a steal!

1632170A-66E7-4980-8634-1383F6658522.jpeg

Range balls

evnrollER2B.jpg

Decided to give this a shot. ER2B with Gravity grip. Feels amazingly stable indoors. Hopefully it translates to better putting on the course.

Going to be playing some harder courses on vacation soon so I bought 5 dozen Vice Golf Tour balls. They're about $10 less a box compared to the Vice Pro Plus so I figured I'd get some balls I wouldn't mind losing as much.

The Boardwalker shorts are now my favorite golf shorts

Fixed it for you! Ordered a pair - wore them casually and for golf - ordered 2 more.

IMG_4393.JPG

Just got these today. 50, 54, 58 Can't wait to hit them after work! :love:

20210428_141343.jpg

My round, and some of these for a friend.

Last edited:
While I technically ordered and paid for them on March 5th, today I finally received my new irons...5-G of Cleveland Launcher UHX. Yes...almost two months of waiting. Hopefully they’re worth it.

Cobra Radspeed 5 wood a few days ago to replace a hybrid. It's so easy to hit and I've never found a hybrid I hit consistently well.

Man those pix balls were so distracting when I bought a box. Think I still have 11 of them….lol
I bought a box of this year's Pix, but haven't put them in play yet. It seems more random and less distracting to me than lines, I just didn't like how it kind of gave them their own camo in the rough last time I tried them.

Back