What golf stuff did you buy today?

G425 LST 10.5 w/ Oban Devotion 6 on order after fitting.

Mavrik 3 hybrid...hit a couple others longer, but this one was the most consistent. Had zero intentions of getting it; I was dead set on a G410, 425, Radspeed, Speedzone, or Sim...but the Callaway was probably the best I’ve ever hit a hybrid.

20210505_202011.jpg

A round, and this hat.

Some sweet irons!ABA8E4B1-C748-4ADA-BE0C-FE3D8A77DDEE.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on a Tensei Pro 1K White 50 TX after deliberating for 2 months using the stock shaft.

These. DF6D1A62-9B32-4525-A92A-2970C4FB8EDB.png

Arrived yesterday, and quickly visited the range.
Awesome brakes with this one.
a59f0fbc66b8b0b1b4c9ac00113197bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I've been playing the Bridgestone Tour B RX these last 6 rounds, and I love it enough that I bought 6 dozen today. It will be my new ball after being a faithful Snell user for 4+ years.

The RX should not be the best Bridgestone ball for my swing speed as I'm a tad bit over the recommended max 105mph upper limit, but I really like the feel and overall performance. The lower spin off my wedges and short irons is a good thing at my home course as many other golf balls give me trouble with approach shots backing up 30+ feet on our very sloped, fast greens.

Last edited:
Nike 270 golf shoes, 54° and 58° Vokey SM8 wedges. Now to find a driver...
Have you been able to wear the 270s yet? I need a new pair of shoes.

Did you order them directly from CG?
They were sent out by Callaway to replace on clubs that came with the wrong grips from an order. If I could get them to send me 50 more, I would. Lol

They were sent out by Callaway to replace on clubs that came with the wrong grips from an order. If I could get them to send me 50 more, I would. Lol
I agree. They are a very good grip!

Back