What golf stuff did you buy today?

I didn't buy this today but it finally came in after several weeks. This Vessel 2.0 stand bag is absolute 🔥🔥🔥.

0BC6DD22-2E5E-4090-9871-013924AC62C6.jpeg

Bought this SS17 yesterday on a visit to the Hive. Will be gaming it today.

nzRdPaH.jpg

mU09EFl.jpg

vuhprfx.jpg

11g weight for the Cobra RadSpeed 3w and 5w

Had my first solo golf lesson with a new guy (had previously done fragmented lessons with my wife with a different pro) I got more out of the hour I had with this guy today than the five hours from the other guy. Signed up for more lessons with him now and looking forward to them.

Edit : wrong thread, thought it was the "do today' thread but technically I bought more lessons so I think it could count!

Last edited:
A pair of Oakley Flak 2.0 with prescription lenses. Thank goodness for the Health Spending Account.

I never said I was the brightest bulb in th box.

On the good side, they won't have the one I want until August, at their prices I'm not settling for second choice.
What one do you want? DXR?? Citrine??

What one do you want? DXR?? Citrine??
Either Citrine or blue and white 2 or 3. I’m intrigued by the citrine hint/clue the logo seems very big.

A pair of Oakley Flak 2.0 with prescription lenses. Thank goodness for the Health Spending Account.

I did the same thing last year for some Oakley PRIZM's. Best spending account money I spent. Or at least the most fun! Enoy!

An Adidas Primegreen quarter zip

Either Citrine or blue and white 2 or 3. I’m intrigued by the citrine hint/clue the logo seems very big.
It intrigues me too. With the outer zip pocket on the player III now I think what they're showing in that teaser
Screenshot_20210605-221247_Chrome.jpg

might be the side of a garment pocket. Like this area and logo

Screenshot_20210605-221229_Chrome.jpg
on the VLX, just reversed, and with that small horizontal zipper pocket on the outside of the larger one. :unsure:

Made a few upgrades to the bag in the last few weeks (including the bag). Picked up a Jones Stripeshow bag, some used Bridgestone J15 MB irons and I'm officially in love. Might be some of the best looking irons I've ever seen and (so far) they play amazing. Very much looking forward to getting more acquainted with them.

Also ordered a Muni Kids sugar skulls head cover for my driver.

Don't have any good pictures yet, but soon...

Jones-Original-Stripeshow-Bag-front.jpg

J15-MB-Irons1.jpg

Muni-Kids-Sugar-Skulls-Canvas-Golf-Fairway-Headcover_2048x.png

Wife said I’m not good enough to play blades.

Said I should look at shovels….

So, I took her advise….

ADDC4049-AE4D-44EC-8AB5-7A8E11937556.jpeg

Wife said I’m not good enough to play blades.

Said I should look at shovels….

So, I took her advise….

View attachment 9011617

Nice! I see you went for the True Temper fiberglass shaft upgrade. I think you'll be happy with your choice -- lighter, and much better feel than wood.

Nice! I see you went for the True Temper fiberglass shaft upgrade. I think you'll be happy with your choice -- lighter, and much better feel than wood.

Yea was gonna custom order it with custom paintfill, stamping and tipped an inch, but didn’t wanna wait for the tour dept to build and ship it. Stock off the rack, but I may change the grip, thinking something in white to really add a little tour sauce…. ;)

Ordered a couple of SuperStroke Traction Tour putter grips this morning. One 2.0 and one 3.0. Never have tried the 3.0 size so wanted to give one a shot.

Green fee and a glove.

Yea was gonna custom order it with custom paintfill, stamping and tipped an inch, but didn’t wanna wait for the tour dept to build and ship it. Stock off the rack, but I may change the grip, thinking something in white to really add a little tour sauce…. ;)
What's the swing weight like on that?

Two head covers: Dormie "Anti-Quiet" fairway and Stitch Arnold Palmer hybrid

Dozen ERC soft yellows

Just purchased a dozen Chrome Soft X Triple Tracks to give a whirl. Still haven't found my ball for the year so thought I'd give them a shot.

Back