What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just ordered a 60 degrees Inesis 500 wedge. Not sure whether a lob Wedge will fit my game and abilities - therefore going with the low invest (its 59€ here in Germany). Will report how it executes compared to my SM8 Gap Wedge and Glide 3 Sand Wedge.
Is there someone else who is already gaming Inesis clubs here?

Triple Track stickers in yellow for my Tour Lined Two Ball Ten. I like playing yellow golf balls and want to see if the yellow stickers will be more pleasing than yellow, white, white
That looks 🔥

2nd Ewheels V2 from Budget Golf using our THP discount as my Father's Day gift. Love the product and works great with our ClicGear 3.5s.....

Best deal in town. I mean it is in summer temps and a 6 day booking window but still a steal of a deal. Oh and the course is one of the best public courses in AZ and hosts a ton of USGA tournaments
That's nuts! If I were closer I would invite myself:rolleyes:

3 dozen Srixon Divides. I still have some Z-Star XV and Snell MTB-X in the closet, but the Divide is now firmly in the rotation

My sons Ping Prodi G stand bag arrived today. Helped him over FaceTime to set it up. Wow really nice bag. Yes need to find him new headcovers.

Attachments

• 320A80B7-B161-4A25-BB59-4157065431F2.jpeg
    320A80B7-B161-4A25-BB59-4157065431F2.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 21
Ordered a better Triple Track stencil yesterday. Hoping it's better than the first one I ordered, but it looks to be from the pictures and review I found on it.

My Mizuno Inspire Hoodies showed up today.

Ended up going to an XL in them (a first in any clothing for me), just so I could have something a bit more comfortable.
The L was pretty revealing lol.

Yup I used 3 last year. The rounds are transferable as well.

Making the trip out to AZ for Labor Day Week and looking to play Southern Dunes. Looks like a great course.

My brother in law tipped me off that a bunch of golf stuff was on clearance at Walmart. I got four dozen Cut Blue balls ($9 a dozen), two Vice gloves ($4 each), and a towel ($5) for $53. I’ve never used those balls or that glove before, but I couldn’t pass them up at those prices.

That’s awesome. Where’d it come from? I’d love to have one in Dallas Mavericks colors with 41 on it.
Found it on Amazon. Shabier is the store. Don't see any Mavericks stuff. Looked at their amazon store to see if they had contact info so you could ask about custom, didn't see that either. :(

Found it on Amazon. Shabier is the store. Don't see any Mavericks stuff. Looked at their amazon store to see if they had contact info so you could ask about custom, didn't see that either. :(
Sunfish sales will make anything you can design at a semi reasonable price. Google them

Couple dozen balls, a glove and a hat

Bought 2 large buckets at the range yesterday.

Back