What golf stuff did you buy today?

Greens fees last night

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 16* driving iron with a $ Taper

Decided to bite on the TM/Arccos offer of free sensors and 60 day trial... We'll see how this goes.

Not yet.. i somehow ended up with both MD4 and MD5 heads to try with the new MMT scoring wedge shafts i purchased
MMT scoring wedge shafts eh! Spicy!

A large bucket of balls to work on the swing. Range session was pretty good with both irons and woods

Spent the evening hitting the Max and Speed with my club pro. Both heads worked nicely for me. Finally, selected the Max, for no other reason than I just seemed more comfortable with the larger footprint at address. Both heads were within 3 yards of distance and they were both very forgiving. So, my club pro ordered the Max with the Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 50 Graphite Regular flex shaft. Was told by Callaway it will be here in 5-7 work days. They had it in stock and it was shipping out tonight.

18 hole green fee and a cart rental.

Picked up a Betti Half Moon Wizard and the Pinehurst NC Wood Set today.

hKBo3Gm.jpg

Last edited:
The way I launch the ball, I could def use that as my putter.
With the way I putt, I may be using it on the greens at some point.

Bought my buddy his SIM2 Max D yesterday. He fights the right side miss.
Was trying to get him to consider the B21 but he already had a Graphite design AD TP ready for the sim.

Last edited:
Scored a couple of Adidas 365 shorts last night for a good price! Now I can get rid of some of my old shorts.
shorts.jpg

Wait for it...a tee time! The first in what feels like almost a month.

20210701_145030.jpg

Getting ready for a red, white, and blue weekend!

And other stuffs..

Last edited:
My Callaway shorts were delivered today. They are light and comfortable while I played a few holes.

I lost A LOT of balls this morning and forgot to restock en route to my second round, so…
3B1712B6-4260-4FC0-93AE-D27AA4E4A95C.jpeg

Back