What golf stuff did you buy today?

GD ADDI hybrid shaft, 105X

Also some Matte Grey and Barstool Golf T’s

Three boxes of Chrome Soft X. Last two in stock of yellow TT and one white TT

I also may have bought a rope hat :oops:

Pair of FJ Flex shoes after they were restocked. Also picked up a new Canadian branded glove at the same time.

Rain gloves!

Two dozen Bridgestone Tour B XS balls. Still keeping an eye out for a putter cover that I like, but nothing I want to jump on yet.

Fourteen wedges 50* and 56*H. (Just arrived.) Absolutely love these wedges! (Just two games so far. Honeymoon period? - I don't think so. Spent some time chipping, pitching etc and loved the improved control I felt.) Well worth the cost I think. Obvious the grooves on the old ones limited spin and stopping, with wear. (The old ones were OnOff black 50* and 58*) I thought the 56* would help confidence with fuller swings compared to 58*without compromising bunker shots.) I think it was a good decision.

4 tee times in Ireland in August as I revamp a canceled Scotland trip and go to Ireland. 16 tee times canceled. 15 remade for next year and 10 new ones for Ireland this year. The wife is so happy for me....NOT.

2021 Upper Deck Artifacts Georgia Hall autographed card.

4 tee times in Ireland in August as I revamp a canceled Scotland trip and go to Ireland. 16 tee times canceled. 15 remade for next year and 10 new ones for Ireland this year. The wife is so happy for me....NOT.

Which courses? My father and mother were born/raised there, so have played there a fair few times. Golf is def a bit different there.

Which courses? My father and mother were born/raised there, so have played there a fair few times. Golf is def a bit different there.
Island, County Louth, Ballyliffin Glashedy and Old, Portsalon, St Patricks the new Tom Doak at Rosapena, County Sligo, Enniscrone, Carne and finish at European Club. This my 12th trip there. But was really bummed can't go to Scotland. That itinerary which has been rescheduled again is 16 courses and 9 of them in the top 100 of world....Ugh

Island, County Louth, Ballyliffin Glashedy and Old, Portsalon, St Patricks the new Tom Doak at Rosapena, County Sligo, Enniscrone, Carne and finish at European Club. This my 12th trip there. But was really bummed can't go to Scotland. That itinerary which has been rescheduled again is 16 courses and 9 of them in the top 100 of world....Ugh
Incredible!! Safe travels and best wishes for the trip!

You are my spirit animal

You are my spirit animal
Shawn, Quite candidly I was so pumped for Scotland. A week with 8 buds was the 2nd week...and the first was starting way up north and playing a who's who of great places along with joining up with Rob and Dad for a few....But then I said to myself F it.....and just put a trip together thru the mid area of Ireland....Some great links which I knew would have openings. And it all came together in 24 hours. But one bud joining so just the two of us.

1625362987237.png
Asics Gel Course Duo BOA Golf Shoes

ee44f57364a89692ddced51430c924a7.jpg

For $108 and 2doz yellow Maxfli Tour balls (2019)

Also ordered 3 of the Nike aerobill white hats.

Shot Scope V3

Got a new shaft for my Sim 2 Max driver.

Can't wait to get out tomorrow and start throwing different kinds of smoke. Hzrdus Green Smoke 70G 6.0 smoke that is.

Attachments

• 00863804__1.jpg
    00863804__1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Not yet.. i somehow ended up with both MD4 and MD5 heads to try with the new MMT scoring wedge shafts i purchased

im thinking of trying MMT 105s in the 50w I have. What weight did you go with?

Fitted into the Epic Max on Saturday and ordered this morning. Now the wait for it to arrive.

1382B8ED-BE48-449C-A96C-3F732478E7F1.jpeg

Last edited:
I never said I was the brightest bulb in th box.

On the good side, they won't have the one I want until August, at their prices I'm not settling for second choice.
They are worth it. I love my Vessel.

Back