What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ping G425 22 Hybrid with TPT Golf Hybrid shaft.

Grabbed some Puma CloudSpun shorts

A used Alta Distanza shaft for my G400 driver. I'm looking to see if the lighter weight and softer flex results in some extra distance, versus the Alta CB 55 regular flex currently in the driver. My driver swing speed is pretty slow at 75-78 mph and what got me thinking about trying the Distanza was all of the discussion in another forum about the Autoflex shaft from Korea. I'm hoping to get some of the benefits at around 12% of the cost ;).

A used Alta Distanza shaft for my G400 driver. I'm looking to see if the lighter weight and softer flex results in some extra distance, versus the Alta CB 55 regular flex currently in the driver. My driver swing speed is pretty slow at 75-78 mph and what got me thinking about trying the Distanza was all of the discussion in another forum about the Autoflex shaft from Korea. I'm hoping to get some of the benefits at around 12% of the cost ;).

Good decision.

I tried the Autoflex ... not impressed.

Put the jade ferrule on the new SM8 54. Looks so good…

2108B3E1-061B-4F55-AE85-C2CD176F4DBE.jpeg

Shoe game needs an update. Ordered the white/grey/blue model from Budget Golf this evening (bought the all white version about 3 weeks ago). Thanks THP for the discount!

ef5711-8@2x.jpg

Tore up my Titleist 5 stand bag and wanted to try a cart bag. Found this one and actually got out my push cart and bought it in the store to make sure it fit and I didn’t have buyer remorse. (As much buyer’s remorse)

A7C1A838-EDA6-423B-9C8B-ECD376413B1B.jpeg

A SimTi 5 wood….yah know, in honor of Colin’s dubya. Lol…

Last edited:
Came in today

0326E530-56C5-4442-86A1-22270B497E7F.jpeg8315A7F4-4A67-4DD4-B662-007F6993F80E.jpegA2653E51-CBFA-49A3-AED0-BD6B0EFF617B.jpeg

@OldandStiff and @Desmond

I did own one of these last year and it is a nahhhhsti perro! Snagged it for $190 mint, so couldnt help myself! Lol
I know all this ^. So it does not change my reaction. :LOL:. By all means, give that old girlfriend one more chance. Things will be different this time. It's a love that's meant to last!! ;)

I know all this ^. So it does not change my reaction. :LOL:. By all means, give that old girlfriend one more chance. Things will be different this time. It's a love that's meant to last!! ;)

In fairness, I loved this bad girl. I sold it off because that’s just what I do…
I make no apologies! Haha!

Oh and Colin has clearly shown she bad….

And I may or may not have a Sim2 Max headed my way for giggles…..and we all know matching is just good clean fun!!!! Hahahaha

And some more BB&F co. Jade ferrules because they are sweet!

And a Flat cat Pistol shape putter grip (just in case a bullpen call is needed)….

@OldandStiff and @Desmond

I did own one of these last year and it is a nahhhhsti perro! Snagged it for $190 mint, so couldnt help myself! Lol

I had the Sim Ti 3 and 5 wd early this year and traded both of them ...

If only I had known, I would have kept them for you.

If you need a Sim Max 22 Hy, let me know.:ROFLMAO:

I had the Sim Ti 3 and 5 wd early this year and traded both of them ...

If only I had known, I would have kept them for you.

If you need a Sim Max 22 Hy, let me know.:ROFLMAO:

Guess I need to remind myself why I let the 5 wd go the first time. Derp!

2 pair Walter Hagen shorts buy 1 get 1 50% off. Usually like the Adiddas shorts but these where pretty comfy when I tried them on.
Q-Star Tour divide Yellow/Red

Back