What golf stuff did you buy today?

Well, here is what I think happened to me this year (My Final Answer)
I got fit at the Nippon Center for Modus 105 R shaft in for my T400 irons.
However they didn't have the actual heads so the fitter improvised.

I took out the AMT regular flex shafts out of my T400's and put the Modus in.
This was in March.

Now last year, I had the year of my life golfing and I was DUMB ENOUGH TO GO AND MAKE CHANGES
STUPID!!!!!!

Now that I've lost close to 60 lbs, those heavier shafts don't feel right and I don't swing correctly.
How do I know that?
I bought out my GD set of Rogue X's to play this weekend with 780 SmacWraps F4's soft stepped twice.
They have a C7 swingweight.

I could believe how well I played with those Irons, like getting back on a bike.
That gave me an "AH HA" moment.....
I have to lighten up on the shafts and lighten up on the swingweights, especially now that I've lost the weight and the strength along with it.

The specs on these Irons are almost impossible to find. I found them on the TourSpecGolf website.
About the time I found the specs, CPO put up sets on sale as "Outlet" Clearing them out at 30% off.
I was look at "Like New" set.
I tried these Irons before and we didn't mesh, however with JV (Heavier Heads) and lighter shafts - I like my chances.
Congrats on the weight loss!!! Good for you. (y)
You will like them, they are solid irons for sure.

So you'll have those for this weekend?!
I'm going to use this weekend for testing and not try to worry about distance and scores.
Doesn't happen that often were I can relax and just test equipment.

Two more TM polos a d a pair of shorts. Now that I’ve found a place to get TM half off I seem to have developed an addiction. :D

Two more TM polos a d a pair of shorts. Now that I’ve found a place to get TM half off I seem to have developed an addiction. :D
Well don't keep that location to yourself, tell us all :)

Whiskey.. that counts since it's for our golf weekend in Chicago right?

Found one yesterday and played it for a few holes... Was far more entertaining than I thought it would be... Already a great ball to boot...

16269961760054556842813915388777.jpg

Whiskey.. that counts since it's for our golf weekend in Chicago right?
You forced me to test that theory. It’s now in the bag.

80 balls at the range.

Mizuno golf hats I bought were Imperial as it turns out! HUGE win!

Purchased a few new gloves. Finally wore out some.

C9388FE9-0FC1-4972-AF59-47981882A6E0.jpeg

Tried unsuccessfully to buy a dozen e12 Contacts in either yellow or green yesterday. White only, which was not the case three weeks ago. Club inventories were also quite low.

After vacationing in Martinsburg WV for about a week, the shall I say very colorful stuff my wife and daughter got for me for the upcoming trip arrived. Did I say it was colorful, it's loud, y'all are forewarned, you may need sunglasses.

I had some bonus dollars burning a hole in my pocket yesterday, so I ordered the SuperSpeed system to try to squeeze a few more yards out of my clubs. I am woefully short with all of my clubs, so I need the help.

Green fees and lunch after

Bought the daughter new golf skirt, sleeveless top, and socks. Then I got a sleeve of the E12 Contacts to give them a run

18 at Poppy Hills. Super nice course.

Cart fee, at 107 HI I was not going to walk.

Greens fee and small range bucket.

Back