What golf stuff did you buy today?

Gots me an iron fitting on GC4 for giggles. $50 for a bunch of data and ponderings....

In general, it seems the irons I have now are fine and no sig advantages to making moves atm.

: ( Sad face for equipment nerd.... lol

Last edited:
Grabbed a Ping G10 draw 3 wood off FB marketplace.

Some paint dings on the back of it, but for $40 I am willing to play with it for a week and then hand it over to a buddy when we go on vacation next week.

Green fees and lunch

This arrived today. I can’t wait to start working with them.
e09eed38340af50de1e4fb0922ce6aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for "I'm not making any club changes in 2021."

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

This arrived today. I can’t wait to start working with them.
e09eed38340af50de1e4fb0922ce6aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently got those too. I’m going to probably get the radar device. I would like to see if I can increase my swing speed.

These came in today. Did a few laps around the house to see how they feel.
8EE15768-CCE0-44A7-94A2-A5FEC59DE1F2.jpeg

RDX! Spicy! Such a good shaft.

I'm hoping the weight helps me, too. I've been experimenting with heavier shafts, and so far I'm liking the results. I'll know tomorrow if it's going to work for me.

Round of golf…and made it through 18 without a drop of rain. The course however had tons of rain right before we got there.

Purchased a pair of golf shoes for my wife, after 3 foot surgeries in the past 2 years she has an excuse to rebuild her shoe collection 😉. Were on clear out so price was really good.

View attachment 9018809
When does a woman ever need an excuse to buy shoes

Just ordered a dozen Srixon Divide in the new Orange/Yellow color 😁 This is the color I think will be the easiest to see so I've been waiting for this release.

I would have preferred going to the shop to buy them but the GG and DSG websites said both of my "local" (within 2 hour-drive) shops didn't have them in stock, so online order it is!

I just recently got those too. I’m going to probably get the radar device. I would like to see if I can increase my swing speed.
Yeah, I may have to spring for the radar as well.

I'm hoping the weight helps me, too. I've been experimenting with heavier shafts, and so far I'm liking the results. I'll know tomorrow if it's going to work for me.
Nice! I’ve recently started messing in the 70g range and samesies. Seems the added weight is improving my control.

Round of golf today.

Tired of the C130 tipping over. Hopefully this one is more stable.

IMG_2826.jpg

Got my hands on a Scotty Phantom X 11. It is clean, weighted extremely well, and so far...deadly accurate.

Screenshot_20210731-000950_eBay.jpg

Those are sweet. I bought the navy ones, but was so close to the all white.

I wanted the navy but thought these would go with more. The navy are my favorite looking shoe of all time.

Back