What golf stuff did you buy today?

I guess technically this is “golf stuff”.
528c18e1f277209a8a67a592f6fb18fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfgalaxy is having a deal on Maxfli Tour golf balls, 2 boxes for $60, a great price for a urethane golf ball. Had a $20 reward as well so got 4 boxes for $108 with free shipping. Hard to beat that.

LOL....where did you get that? I NEED one of those but with drums. :ROFLMAO:

I bought a short sleeve Footjoy windbreaker pullover. :cool:☕

I need to get that for my brother!

Just ordered a set of 3 wedges fitting my new T100S better than the existing ones. Going with Titleist SM8, 48* / 10F, 52* / 8F, 56* / 12D in the limited all black edition. Looking forward to give them something to spin on the greens 😁

LOL....where did you get that? I NEED one of those but with drums. :ROFLMAO:

Ping G425 7 wood and 12 Bridgestone balls.Proper Ping fanboy.Thats £480 ive spent in a week on clubs alone.My garage is full of em lol

Now im going to try and go a full month without buying anything else apart from green fees and a couple of lessons.

Ordered some new ferrules to repair a club for my uncle

20210930_161813.jpg

For about half of retail I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
I have the 4W and it's pretty fantastic. Think it might get edged out by the Super Hybrid but time will tell.
I fell in love with some things about the 4W right at the beginning, but refused to pay for the bonded hosel with their shaft options. Was actually in there testing super hybrids the other day when I spotted this. Fills the same purpose I was after for $155 while looking a lot better. Was for to my length and everything so finally said screw it.

Cobra King Snakebite VL 52 and 56 wedges. Plus a CPO Mav Max 5w with Riptide 5.5 to match my HW. I think I’m done for awhile. lol.

20210930_233358.jpg

For the wife. Wasn't quite what I wanted, but ball shelves are getting a little thin here.

Cobra King Snakebite VL 52 and 56 wedges. Plus a CPO Mav Max 5w with Riptide 5.5 to match my HW. I think I’m done for awhile. lol.
I always say I’m done for awhile, but this time I mean it. Except for maybe a forgedtec hybrid. Lmaoooo

Went in today for a pseudo driver fitting. I like new and shiny. Currently playing the Ping G410 Plus 9* with HZRDUS yellow at 76 grams. Had my eye on the 425. James Robinson at 2nd swing in Delaware has been fitting me now for 3 years. Went in to see him.
hit some baseline numbers and my guess was dead on 210 carry roll out 218 average 12 yards off center. Spin numbers he said were OK. I do t know that stuff and leave that to him.
We were searching for some distance (like all of us) and tighten the dispersion.
we tried the 425 max 9* with a multitude of shafts, went to the 425 Max 10.5 same shafts. Went to the 10.5 LST, swapped out a bunch of shafts. Carry went up, spin numbers came down and the smash factor was average 1.42. He said tht was awesome.
mended up with G425 LST Alta stiff shaft. He said the Alta shaft although says stuff it still is not as stiff as my heavier HZRDUS yellow.
Traded in the G410, a scotty phantom X12 that was rattling around the garage.
New driver, 1 dozen Srixon divide, I was the door only cost me $82
I’d say a good day, and that was before 10:30 am

Some PUMA outerwear. Grabbed a vest and a couple golf hoodies.

20211001_122443.jpg

Apparently there's a shortage of normal colored tees here too. Lol

Back