What golf stuff did you buy today?

$33 + free shipping for these 13 midsized Saplize half-cord grips. Too hard to pass up on that deal; I hope they work well in the Houston humidity...

saplize.jpg

Stopped by the shop after my doctor's appointment and grabbed a demo club for $19

20200114_150105.jpg

Ordered a Perfect Practice Putting Mat today. See if its any good, if not, I'll just gift it on to a friend.

12100C7A-0E41-41F1-9D7B-B9FA8A5A15B8.jpeg

Callaway Mavrik driver via Callaway's website and their awesome trade in bonus.

I picked up a couple of Puma polos for a great price tonight.

My THP Albatross membership along with a pair of rain & winter gloves.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

150% bonus is huge. Great stuff!!

Where is the super hybrid though?

That may be for another day. I am going to test this setup out locally and see if there are any gaps and adjust.

Plus I didn’t want to go to HAM in one day. The bonus didn’t apply to the super hybrid anyway so no harm in waiting on that

42A4789F-6131-4C3A-8337-076757DF7B89.jpeg

50* Ping Glide 3.0
54* Ping Glide 3.0
60* Taylormade Hi-Toe Bigfoot

Mavrik Driver and 3W

With the 150% bonus I couldn’t pass it up

i assume you traded a Epic Flash? what kinda dollar do they put on that if you upgrade to a Mavrik?

i assume you traded a Epic Flash? what kinda dollar do they put on that if you upgrade to a Mavrik?

I don't recall the exact amount, I think like $120 for the Flash, I also traded my Flash 3W and a couple Rogue clubs.

You can trade in 3 clubs per wood you order.

I don't recall the exact amount, I think like $120 for the Flash, I also traded my Flash 3W and a couple Rogue clubs.

You can trade in 3 clubs per wood you order.
i dont see a 150% bonus on callaways website? i see where they are offering $160 for Epic Flash and Epic Flash SZ. is their a bonus going on?

i dont see a 150% bonus on callaways website? i see where they are offering $160 for Epic Flash and Epic Flash SZ. is their a bonus going on?

No. I got an e-mail from callaway with a code. I believe it is BONUSMAV

I bought a medium bucket of range balls

A $16 dollar round of golf! Started in the mid 45’s & finished low 50’s. I’ll take some January golf in Northeast Ohio!!!

Back