What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered some more gloves. 4 to be exact.
AFFAD4A0-9980-4A6A-8679-CF4E21958B0B.jpeg

Ordered a Bag Boy handwarmer for my coach. Yesterday it was pretty cold here and during the clinic he kept rubbing his hands to keep them warm. Love the fact that it is also a phone charger as his phone battery tends to run out during his early evening clinics.

Ordered a Bag Boy handwarmer for my coach. Yesterday it was pretty cold here and during the clinic he kept rubbing his hands to keep them warm. Love the fact that it is also a phone charger as his phone battery tends to run out during his early evening clinics.
I used mine today (was 46° at tee time) and can say it works great. Thankful to receive as a gift from @Puttmaster

Thera gun Mini ordered for Xmas gift……….For me! 😂. Bought my wife the elite last year so this if for winter time when up north.

Ordered another Theragun Mini as well for Xmas gift for my oldest son for Christmas.

AP 1/4 zip Cloudspun!

Ordered a Theragun Elite from Budget Golf, taking advantage of the great sales price and the additional 15% THP discount. #winning

Dozen TM Tour Response, SS GTR 1.0 Pistol grip. And took delivery of a new Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec driver shaft.

Missed posting this last week, but bought new Callaway irons! Can’t wait to get out with them. Booked a putter fitting for Friday too!

Got this email and thought @Canadan would appreciate it…

Got this email and thought @Canadan would appreciate it…

They make some real cool stuff. Not really sure why they'd put Arnie's Umbrella on a camo cover, but I love that desk piece.

They make some real cool stuff. Not really sure why they'd put Arnie's Umbrella on a camo cover, but I love that desk piece.
It's on my list. If I ever see it back in stock, I will pull the trigger.

Having GolfWorks assemble a stiff Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black HBP 2nd Gen shaft at 45.75" for my RBZ Stage 2 driver.

I wanted to get a new shaft for my Epic Driver. Well after getting some Callaway gift cards from Marriott points and Jet fuel points I ended up getting a Max with the shaft I wanted. Stoked for this to arrive. View attachment 9045320
That is going to be a weapon!

Hmmmm slow day sooo bought secret Santa something nice.

This came in from Budget!

E42FF619-8388-4680-8A84-770B3196DC98.jpeg

Back