What golf stuff did you buy today?

Puma sweater and beanie for the wife. A shirt for me. A shirt and pants for my son. Making a late push for more golf activities during the winter.

A SuperStroke Traxion grip for my SeeMore putter, a SuperStroke Traxion grip to try on my driver, and some tape and solvent to install them.

Bucket of range balls.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch. I know this might not seem golf related, but I'm going to use this in conjunction with my Golf Pad GPS app on my phone. This way I can get distances and more info as well as track my shots all without holding my phone.
I haven't used golfpad on mine but I love using a gps app on it. Being able to do the golf stuff, and also check (and mostly ignore) those incoming messages without pulling out my phone is great. I'm on it way less when I wear my Galaxy Watch4 out there.

Pair of shoes for my son. Got a great deal with the THP Budget Golf 25% off coupon.

SS-V3-02-GRY_A.jpg

3D75BD59-D133-4C48-894C-2FD366BC7CD0.png

BCA98E6D-B7D7-435A-AA9C-7246959EEC17.png

Wife just bought me some club building tools!
6” cutoff saw
Belt sander with circular grinder
Heat gun
I have a shaft puller already so all I need now is a loft/lie machine and I will be set!

I just bought this hand warmer but actually my wife is getting me it for Christmas:

View attachment 9047860
It's got good reviews.
Have one and love it. Wish I could get the wife to use it around the house so I didn’t have to turn the heat and/or fireplace on :LOL:

I lost a golf vest on the course today, so I ordered a replacement from TGW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a couple apparel pieces for my son. A nice Puma 1/4 zip and polo.

Turns out the only thing more fun than buying golf apparel for yourself is decking out your kids haha. Who knew?

Back