What golf stuff did you buy today?

Arrived today! Can’t wait to get it out on the course. Thanks @jin_xianjun for a smoth and quick transaction. ?

Attachments

• 3272E4A0-7AEA-4D7A-BDB2-BEFE1DA49131.jpeg
    3272E4A0-7AEA-4D7A-BDB2-BEFE1DA49131.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28
Evnroll ER2 MidBlade Black...this is in hand. I am waiting on my other clubs:
Epic Flash Driver,
Epic Flash fairway woods (17º / 21º / 25º)
Mavrik irons: 7-AW
CBX2: 50º / 54º / 58º / 62º
What a haul!!!

CBX2 are so awesome.

Screenshot_20200127-105419_eBay.jpg

What a haul!!!

CBX2 are so awesome.

Thanks! It was time, lol. I am looking forward to the CBX2's. I work hard on my short game (you don't need to be young or athletic to develop one), and it has become a real stroke saver. The problem with wedges that come with sets is they have no aggressive grooves, so it's impossible to get any meaningful backspin.

Dozen of Bridgestone balls for my round tomorrow.

Mystery box from Stitch :cool:

Thanks! It was time, lol. I am looking forward to the CBX2's. I work hard on my short game (you don't need to be young or athletic to develop one), and it has become a real stroke saver. The problem with wedges that come with sets is they have no aggressive grooves, so it's impossible to get any meaningful backspin.
You're clearly a wedge wizard with that 62 in the bag! That would make me sweat!

Evnroll ER2 MidBlade Black...this is in hand. I am waiting on my other clubs:
Epic Flash Driver,
Epic Flash fairway woods (17º / 21º / 25º)
Mavrik irons: 7-AW
CBX2: 50º / 54º / 58º / 62º
SIX Wedges :banana::drinks::callaway:

Hopefully you will only need 1. :)
If I need more than one dozen I’m in trouble. Luckily I have my ball retriever. ?

You're clearly a wedge wizard with that 62 in the bag! That would make me sweat!
I carried a 64 once. And used to full swing it like 90 yards.

What the f**k was I thinking? Haha

clearing out the cupboards!
Yup. There was more in there than I thought. Should end up with some Callaway trade credit :oops:

Last.minute pulled the trigger on stitch mystery box (100% thp influenced purchase!)

Stitch mystery box

Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6S for the pending G410 arrival.

Cobra King F9 3 Fairway (Black Yellow) with Stiff Atmos Blue 7 shaft.

Bought the other day but the GrooveIt brush is no joke. Very nice setup! Also, Mavrik Max 3w and Max 5w should be in today or tomorrow!

Bought the other day but the GrooveIt brush is no joke. Very nice setup! Also, Mavrik Max 3w and Max 5w should be in today or tomorrow!

I recently bought the GrooveIt brush also. It seems well made and well thought out. I haven't used it yet due to winter weather and only hitting off mats but I think it is going to be very useful. Congrats on the new 3w and 5w on the way!

I recently bought the GrooveIt brush also. It seems well made and well thought out. I haven't used it yet due to winter weather and only hitting off mats but I think it is going to be very useful. Congrats on the new 3w and 5w on the way!
I haven't got to use mine either. But I completely agree with you! Thanks! I can't wait to get the new woods out to the course.

Back