What golf stuff did you buy today?

72b3d8bf57c222405ec59faef0c11ccc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like this bag. And I just bought a small bucket to hit on my lunch break!

I really like this bag. And I just bought a small bucket to hit on my lunch break!

I just bought the gray one! But damn, that color combination looks SO good.

Yeah I’m really digging that color! Can’t wait to see it in person. Got to find some slick covers to go with it now

New putter grip. A superstroke tour 2.0.

This Sun Mountain stand bag!! Free 2 day shipping on TGW.com
e251c803ad7891121a30e75cfa680332.jpg

Just picked up these two Piretti headcovers.

UndertheSea-Headcover-3.jpg

piretti.jpg

Last edited:
The above Piretti headcovers are for this Piretti blade putter I bought last night.

4147-wHC.jpg

This Sun Mountain stand bag!! Free 2 day shipping on TGW.com
e251c803ad7891121a30e75cfa680332.jpg

Great stand bag, changed from a cart bag to this same one (different color though) and I love it.

The new bag has finally arrived, I picked it up last night from the courier collection point

Powakaddy Premium Bag link

Above is the link to the Powakaddy site and the bag we have received, here are a couple pics I took last night
You might be able to make it out in the first picture, but a couple of the pockets have a small label above them to identify what the recommend you store in them - one is labelled for balls, one is a cooler pocket, there is a valuables pocket and then the usual full length pockets on either side

20200211_213220.jpg 20200211_213228.jpg

20200211_213239.jpg 20200211_213249.jpg

Just ordered a "like new" Cleveland CG15 5W for $29. Cheapest way to get a 5w in the bag :cool:

Cobra King F8 Fairway wood 3-4. $129

Graphite Design AD XC 6S for the Mavrik

I will let y'all know at 4:15 when the EBay auction ends!

Hi my name is Sean and it has been 10 days since I have purchased golf equipment. (and 3 days since I have received any of those very special rectangular boxes on my doorstep, 3 gorgeous MIM wedges and a new TM Original One Mini Driver ). My Ring Doorbell notifications on my phone no longer have the same excitement that they once had since I started my recovery from golf buying addiction. o_Oo_Oo_O
I miss that Christmas Morning feeling of tearing open the shipping tape to dig into my next stroke saving piece of metalic and graphite joy.... Oh but wait... My Tourstriker Planemate is on back order. It could be here next week or 23 weeks from now... :love::love: Wow I can't wait for those Ring Doorbell Notifications on my phone.

20200212_135332.jpg

Putter grip arrived! It's actually better than I thought it'd be for the price.

Have you hit it before, @DNice26 ?!

You are going to destory golf balls with that thing, it is so much fun. I keep expecting to puke on myself with either the 23 or the 17 but even lofted down all the way the worst I have done is hit a pull with them and that was still on the course. Any kind of normal swing even at half speed goes where you are pointing.

Finally won an EBay auction!
BHNavy.pngBHWhite.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to take a punt and replace my trusty v sole heavenwood with an epic flash one from Callaway pre owned.

I'm interested in hearing the results. My "V" sole has a lock on my bag... I think.

I purchased a box of Srixon Q Star Tour (yellow) today. I haven't gamed a Srixon ball since the Q Star SL was discontinued. Interested in seeing how these and the new Bridgestone RX compare to my gamer.

Unfortunately, I won't have a chance to try them out until my league tournament on the 22nd. Not worried, it's only the 2nd tournament of the season (the month off caused everyone to get rusty) and I'm familiar with this month's course.

415dc5b249f04e581af0681295e53ffc.jpg

A pair of crocs golf shoes (bring on the hate lol) for $22. Still had the tags on them and I figured why not!

72b3d8bf57c222405ec59faef0c11ccc.jpg

That is a sweet looking bag. I have the bright green one. Let us know how you like it after it arrives. Fourteen clubs in it is a tight fit but I still enjoy using it.

Back