What golf stuff did you buy today?

Grabbed one of those fancy new Scottys. Been while since I've overpaid for a piece of milled metal...feeling nostalgic.
Did you get it on the Golftown release or somewhere else?

Bought a slightly used Garmin R10 launch monitor for 450€. Should be here early next week. Then its on to the range to start tuning my new LTDx driver.

Last edited:
T200 3U and 4i 😍

Dozen CSX TT

Saturday I bought some Foot-Joy rain gloves for a round that I was shooting with rain forecasted, came close to getting them out, but I didn’t get to use them...a hard rain started up as I was getting them out immediately lightning started striking! We left the course.

I hope to never have to pull them out of my bag ever again, but it’s nice to know that they are close by!

Gotta love that Srixon offers a $300 shaft upgrade at no charge ... on a $200 fairway wood.

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 9.23.40 AM.png

I bought a Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k One putter.
1661187795190.png

20220823_012403.jpg

Out with the old, in with the new! Thanks for the heads up on them being back in stock @That post !!

Greens fees and about to go pick up some balls and new grips I think.

64* Callaway Full Toe Raw Wedge.

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

I picked up my Sub 70 949X hybrid and fairway wood. I got a 4 in both.

Grips, ferrules, cutting wheels.

Last minute tinkering before the Bash or regular maintenance?
Had to pull out of Bash for family events, but hope to have the new Darts installed for the Budget Championship

which grips you looking to get?
I don’t know, MCC is my go to and I really like the color options. I like a little flair. The ST-2 hybrids are tempting though

A set of irons shipped today that had been backordered since February…and that I forgot to cancel the order on. 😞

A set of irons shipped today that had been backordered since February…and that I forgot to cancel the order on. 😞
whoopsies.

Congratulations on the new sticks!

I don’t know, MCC is my go to and I really like the color options. I like a little flair. The ST-2 hybrids are tempting though

I really like the ST-2 hybrids, but just one color option

Back