What golf stuff did you buy today?

PGA tour live... weekend at Gfs will be much better now

415dc5b249f04e581af0681295e53ffc.jpg

A pair of crocs golf shoes (bring on the hate lol) for $22. Still had the tags on them and I figured why not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a custom stencil so that I can mark my balls like this:

ball logo.PNG

Last edited:
I still say that’s the best bang for your buck ball. Hmmmm. I should game them, I’ve never had anything but good with them.

True. And at $20 a dozen, they cannot be beat... I almost stopped by DSG, again, to grab another dozen.

True. And at $20 a dozen, they cannot be beat... I almost stopped by DSG, again, to grab another dozen.
I’ve got some gift cards from Xmas that I haven’t used. May buy 4 boxes. I really think it’s a great ball. Only way to get better is spend more then double.

That's my weakness when I can't play and get bored :ROFLMAO:
I hear ya. Hope your recovery is going well. I should have some shopping money in a week due to that annual day we all have. Not sure what I’ll get.

I hear ya. Hope your recovery is going well. I should have some shopping money in a week due to that annual day we all have. Not sure what I’ll get.

Peaks and valleys so far. I'll feel great one day, then craptacular the next... I've walked 9 to gauge where I'm at but I don't think I could walk 18 even with my Sunday bag...definitely couldn't walk with a full bag at this point. But it's getting there.

A dozen z star xv's, in yellow of course

Stitch bag came in and it’s pretty sweet. Updated my WITB thread

6ee8ea5e5e4e6254d427633d94bdb62a.jpg

Stitch bag came in and it’s pretty sweet. Updated my WITB thread

6ee8ea5e5e4e6254d427633d94bdb62a.jpg

Where's the beer holder?? No excuse me, pinot noir holder

Where's the beer holder?? No excuse me, pinot noir holder

The Pinot noir is next to the case of beer that is next to the bottle of tequila! Simple yet sophisticated!

Large bucket of balls at the range

415dc5b249f04e581af0681295e53ffc.jpg

A pair of crocs golf shoes (bring on the hate lol) for $22. Still had the tags on them and I figured why not!

No hate man. I would 100% wear them. Keep us updated on how you like them!

Bought a new Betty headcover off of Ebay this afternoon.

betti_2.jpg

Odyssey Stroke Lab One on a whim. No need for a new putter but damn if I didn't want it at that exact moment

Just ordered a pair of these. Adidas-Adipure-SP-Spikeless-Golf-Shoes---Tan-BrownChalk-White.jpg

Close to buying new wedges. Getting price quotes on CBX 2 and Ping Glide 3.0.

Didn't BUY this but TaylorMade sent me another Flex-Tech to swap out with my FT Crossover with 14 way divider that wasn't "working" for me... Big thanks to TM CS.

20200214_141814.jpg20200214_141820.jpg20200214_142820.jpg

Back