What golf stuff did you buy today?

My G425 6 Hybrid arrived today. Will give this a try and see how it gaps between my 5h and 7i. I hit my 6i okay, 6h should be better. We will see.

Attachments

• C1135A72-5545-4487-9CD5-0D4221C15362.jpeg
    C1135A72-5545-4487-9CD5-0D4221C15362.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 10
The reason I drove to Cincinatti and back yesterday.

Picked this up for $50.

Bending machine.jpg

Bending machine 2.jpg

Prepaid tee time for next Sunday with a friend.

Nikon Coolshot 20i GII rangefinder from Budget Golf. Will use it in conjunction with my GPS app where I can also track shots. I figured the rangefinder can easily be used to check various distances to bunkers, trees, etc when needed.

1662924115556.jpeg
1662924149475.jpeg
1662924180675.jpeg

We were having a conversation this week on the course about divot repair tools that have the ball marker attached via magnet and whether or not we lose the marker. Are you in the camp that does lose it immediately or quickly or it can stay around?
Testing? Or seasonal?
Just messing around.

I like feeling my hands in late Oct-early April 😆

I have some Footjoy winter gloves for that. As well as range sessions under the heating bays during the winter.

I have some Footjoy winter gloves for that. As well as range sessions under the heating bays during the winter.
This will make it much simpler to play rounds in the fall and winter when I can just walk up to the ball swing quickly and move on without messing around with mittens like I’ve been doing.

Greens fees and breakfast burritos!!

Combined? Personal Best Score!!!

A Wilson Izod 1200 putter. The first time I saw a pic of one of these I knew I had to try it. 15 bucks plus shipping. #stoled

Bought 3 Black Quail Apparel golf polos.

45b4d8aef3e7e4d89bfebf331a23782c.jpg

Finally made peace that I can’t hit a 5iron anymore. Picked up a Cobra Hybrid 24* Took it to range and hit a all bucket. Feels solid. Good spin. Little draw bias but not extreme. Will play this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round of golf for my clients.

Got them over the weekend but got the new Callaway Apexs. Great irons.

I’m waiting on my T22 wedges.

Just ordered a Shot Scope H4 unit with tags. Looking forward to trying it out.

just bought a gray knit utility iron headcover from in the worsted way on Etsy

in the worsted way

View attachment 9118651

updated

2 star rating

I liked the nubby knit but the seller uses clubhead, ie iron/wedge, etc., to size a cover but provides no measurements; when I sent pictures to show the cover was too short; the seller tried to claim that choosing a color for a standard offering made it a "custom" order; provided no post sale options to make things right and declined two proposals I made to fix my purchase...very inflexible seller...I won't shop there again

2022-09-13 15.51.35.jpg

Back