What golf stuff did you buy today?

I said in the Chrome Soft 22 thread I needed to try the standard CS and had some points so it was a no brainer.
D2856EB1-7280-4BB0-8EAA-BA0D80BCB963.jpeg

ShotScope V3 … and some Limited Edition THP glasses

KIMG0584.JPGWith credits for finishing 2nd in our league. Another polo from the clubhouse and a dozen AVX for my upcoming Dormie Club trip. Shaft Up #3!

Last edited:
The Arnold Palmer towel came in and looks great! I also got more driving range tokens only to find out the driving range is costing for good in 2 months. (Fortunately that is plenty of time to use the tokens but sad to see a local range close)
20220910_145343.jpg

Loving mine Red looks good

Just ordered a Shot Scope H4 unit with tags. Looking forward to trying it out.
Excellent decision. You will not be disappointed.

Apparently I was successful in landing the Limited Series rocks glasses!

I played in a charity scramble today and this was one of the silent auction items. I love my new Sim2 3H, so I've been contemplating a 4H to replace my 4i, which I never can hit. I won the auction at $150. Score!

20220916_173942.jpg

I've been wondering how a set CB wedge compares to my 51* RTX Zipcore on full and partial swings. $65 delivered for a brand new 51* P-770 AW presents the perfect opportunity to find out.

IMG_3363.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure it was a good idea, but since I can’t find my SkyTrak I bought a Garmin Approach R10. I’m sure my dad will find it eventually tucked away in a box somewhere but I need some numbers and my SC200 hasn’t been cutting it.

14454CB5-2CE3-479A-949D-333E326C22EA.jpeg

The Jones Trouper R arrived today. I like it. Good retro styling and very good storage. One of the few bags still available with a separate putter well which I really like.
F6BC930E-31F6-41FA-8D8F-F45663B66F39.jpeg
126414AE-5F7B-4024-A30D-F056C76DDE05.jpeg
B86CB9AC-656C-4CD7-B2C2-45388C3D92AA.jpeg

I have a nice TM M6, Ping G425 Max, Mizuno STZ 220 and Mizuno STX 220 and I play them all. So what did I do today? Bought a Titleist TSI 2. Not because the other drivers don't work just fine, but because I am one sick puppy........and it was on sale.

Ordered a Fuji Pro 95 iron shaft to try out.
Heard good things!

that is so spicy.
It is, I was 'turned on' to the brand from @BigDill who wore them at the Grandaddy Reunion event in Myrtle. I bought a couple - I think they would fit you well they are what I am now calling South Beach sizes. I would probably be better in an XL but I can (and have and do) wear the L, which is tighter around the shoulders and arms - makes one look more fit.;) I like the designs and they are a bit less costly than some other brands.

Should Nick and I ever be in a teams event I can wear this one (dusk or sunset or something) and he can wear his (what I call Sunrise) his is much MUCH brighter, if I were 15 years younger, I'd have gotten that one as well.:cool:

Just got my CBX Zipcore delivered over the weekend. The feel of the dozen or so yard shots was way better than the vokey it will be replacing. Can't wait to put in in play. The milled toe might be my favorite aspect as someone who tends to hit it out there on occasion.

Took advantage of a CPO Sale and bought a Rogue Max OS 6i.
When the rough gets thick this time of the year, It's too hard to get out with a Hybrid.

Just got my CBX Zipcore delivered over the weekend. The feel of the dozen or so yard shots was way better than the vokey it will be replacing. Can't wait to put in in play. The milled toe might be my favorite aspect as someone who tends to hit it out there on occasion.
My short game was always pretty good. With the CBX Zipcores, it has stepped up even more, because they give me the confidence I will hit it well, therefore I am getting even more aggressive on flops over bunkers etc.... putts per round have been just under 2 putts per round better due to hitting it closer.

Back