What golf stuff did you buy today?

Did you ever buy that Ping Kismet you mentioned in another thread? :p

i'm probably gonna trade something in for it :unsure:...but then my blade putters will outnumber my mallet 3-1 so I feel like I HAVE to grab a mallet putter :rolleyes:

i'm probably gonna trade something in for it :unsure:...but then my blade putters will outnumber my mallet 3-1 so I feel like I HAVE to grab a mallet putter :rolleyes:

I wish you luck in your search, sir! (y)

I bought another 6 pk....today, I was tempted to buy a box of B-RXs from wally world :rolleyes:
I really wanted to try those also. However at this point I think I’m sold on the Srixon ball.

Mizuno ThermaGrip gloves for these early morning rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booked a round over the weekend

Picked up this whisky glass today. Actually ordered it a week ago, and it arrived today. It commemorates the the only HIO I've ever had. I really like it a lot.

20200220_171108.jpg

It seems like I just ordered brand new Srixon Z565 5-P irons.

After seeing @ApexFan Puma Pounce shorts, I ordered a pair in gray for myself.

After seeing @ApexFan Puma Pounce shorts, I ordered a pair in gray for myself.
I have to admit I really like them. Immediately became my favorite. My wife bought me a pair of Jackpots a few days later.

Picked up this whisky glass today. Actually ordered it a week ago, and it arrived today. It commemorates the the only HIO I've ever had. I really like it a lot.

View attachment 8928578
That is cool.. I may have to copy that idea if I ever get an ace

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

58/10 Titleist Vokey SM7 and a 2019 Callaway Big Bertha 4 Hybrid off CPO.

Well, they aren't raw. But, Ryan from Budget is the man.
Let me guess, they are branded by a guy named Bob?

You tripped and your finger hit 'buy'? hahahaha, enjoy them!
Actually made a low ball offer which the seller accepted. Anyhow, feels like Christmas :)

The Recoil protos and UHX irons are happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back