What golf stuff did you buy today?

The Recoil protos and UHX irons are happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like that!! You will have to let us know how they perform on course!!

I just ordered a Maltby KE4 TC 4 wood with Kuro Kage Black shaft. Maybe I'll finally have a fairway that I can hit off the deck.

665A0436-8171-424D-B39B-55EF12AC1179.jpegC493DE1B-A6AA-412D-82A6-C03E7981E29D.jpegArrived today! Cant wait to get it out on Sunday.

Sweet!!! Enjoy!

The Recoil protos and UHX irons are happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to hear your thoughts

Grabbed 3 recoil wedge shafts (non wedge proto)

OH! And a set of 13 Golf Pride TV Cords

And Lamkin Deep Etch Paddle putter grips, corded.

FJ windshirt in navy and white.

Picked up a Titleist 2019 Aussie hat, Callaway and UA Beanies.

Just ordered 3 nippon wedge shafts, going to be my first shaft install from raw to finish!

Dozen Bridgestone Tour B RX in optic yellow to try out while I wait for the 2020 CS release.

Took advantage of the Apex 19 hybrid deal at CPO and got a 3 and a 4 hybrid.

Just ordered a new pair of Sketchers Go Golf Shoes from Budget Golf, also used the THP discount.

71WrnDd+mUL._SX700_.jpg

4 pairs of FJ socks. New MC+4 align grip for my driver. Club cleaning brushes.

When I check they are always out, because that is the size I wear. Guess I need to look this weekend.

Unfortunately these Sketchers I just bought was the last pair of this style.

That's what I mean, it's like they only get 1 pair at a time of that size & they are gone before I know it. ?‍♂️

These are the Sketchers that Budget golf is showing in a 13 wide, see if something interests you. (y)

These are the Sketchers that Budget golf is showing in a 13 wide, see if something interests you. (y)

I'm seeing two pairs in that top row that are still in stock on the page listed above. ;)

Back