What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just ordered another 5 dozen Srixon Z Star golf balls. Somebody needs to help me out and buy these. At $20 a dozen I just can’t stop. :)

Just ordered another 5 dozen Srixon Z Star golf balls. Somebody needs to help me out and buy these. At $20 a dozen I just can’t stop. :)

I haven't used up the Z and Q-Stars from last year yet.

What's that old saying. "A golfer never has enough balls." :laughing:

I haven't used up the Z and Q-Stars from last year yet.
I keep going back and looking and can’t help myself. I mean $20 for Z Stars? That’s 7 dozen hopefully my brain sees that as good for the year. Of course it’s not like I’ll go broke spending $20. :p

I keep going back and looking and can’t help myself. I mean $20 for Z Stars? That’s 7 dozen hopefully my brain sees that as good for the year. Of course it’s not like I’ll go broke spending $20. :p

So little time and so many golf balls! I know the feeling. o_O

Where are they that cheap? i saw 3 for $80 on their site

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Are those the previous versions?

Are those the previous versions?

I believe last years. Not sure if they changed the Z Stars or not.

nothing...amazingly enough.

Since this thread started on my birthday, I have to respond. Today I was "persuaded" by THC to re-think my golf bag and bought a Prosimmon cart bag as I use a pull cart. 14 divisions. under 90 dollars online.

Add in some iLines for me

A couple masters shirts were delivered today..

35457694f25d87654a8663f31d989ea7.jpg

Thinking of grabbing a Cayce driver cover.
Bought some new Z cords for my current wedges. Ponders on new wedgies continues. Curious about the Jaws Cally wedges.

Back