What golf stuff did you buy today?

Stroke lab Tuttle flow neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three TT Tour Issue S400 Wedge shafts came in yesterday, Onyx of course.

2019 Big Bertha Irons. Yup give me all the help

Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 3-ironwood.

My hybrids are going left, and everything else is going great, so we'll see if it works like my Launcher irons.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Had to get one of those "Goddell is a Clown" towels. I think I'm a sucker for a good golf towel...

9f5eca0d70ea5ed5987b9de72f095c7c.jpg

New wedge, towel and tees!

Too good of a deal to pass up!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1567188375.9193.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1567188375.9193.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 4
Went to get Tera a visor and ended up getting me 4 shirts on clearance 40% off and some balls, just for the marker.
e0fa638c09d3e2917ad656042baacc62.jpg

Just won a Titleist Top Sighter TS-251 33” on fleabay for $20 shipped. Gonna try my hand at refinishing it and paint fill and maybe even put it in to play. Gonna get a either a new shaft or a 2” extension and a new grip.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1280","width":"720","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/AjGOT3c.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Grabbed two Kirkland gloves to try out tomorrow

Alez367;n8895906 said:
Grabbed two Kirkland gloves to try out tomorrow

Interested to see what you think of them. I have a 4-pack in my stash but haven't used one yet. A friend switched from Titleist to Kirkland gloves earlier this summer and he thinks the quality is equal.

Vortex;n8895912 said:
Interested to see what you think of them. I have a 4-pack in my stash but haven't used one yet. A friend switched from Titleist to Kirkland gloves earlier this summer and he thinks the quality is equal.

Upon initial measure they’re very nice, soft materials but not “cheap” feeling. ML sizing seems to match the Callaway tour authentic glove I currently use.

Ordered an Odyssey Stroke Lab Nine and Three - can't wait till they get here, let the battle commence!

Decided to give the Golf Pride MCC Align grips a try. Put them on my PW, 9 and 8 irons for a test run since I'm pulling these clubs to the left. Setting up with a closed face??? Lamkin Sonar grips are my Plan B option.

Also bought a new pair of Adidas Adipower 4orged shoes (white & blue). They'll replace another pair of Adidas shoes.

Bought an excessive amount of shirts and hats at GG. There was a huge clearance sale. Up to 90% off. I’m good for a while now.

Cart fee

Alez367;n8895957 said:
Upon initial measure they’re very nice, soft materials but not “cheap” feeling. ML sizing seems to match the Callaway tour authentic glove I currently use.

I use the Kirkland gloves in practice and my cobra gloves when I play. The Kirkland gloves are a little thin in comparison and tend to stretch easy but the quality is good for the price.

Canadan;n8896039 said:
samesies.

I want to buy something else.
You can buy me stuff if you want

Bought my popa a “Sure Out” Callaway wedge today. Playing tomorrow with him, so I’m hoping it works well.

Toulon Memphis for a project

Back