What golf stuff did you buy today?

slimjim32;n8896284 said:
Dude. Enough. You don’t need any more putters lol

Shouldn’t you be at the course warming up already instead of giving me crap for my Memphis?

Picked up a set of Srixon irons off eBay.

4-7 in the 585 and 8-GW in 785. AMT White Xstiff shafts. Probably more shaft than I want, but I'll give them an audition. I have my Nippon Modus3 Tour 120S and PX LZ 6.0 to reshaft with if they don't work out. :banana:

Pick up a EXO Stroke Lab Seven Mini yesterday at GG while driving through Pleasant Hill yesterday. They had all the EXO line Stoke Labs marked down to $299, but they let you use one of their coupons. Picked up a bag of tees to get the total to just over $300 and they took another $60 off. Got to use it at HiddenBrooke yesterday and while I really like the set up behind the ball and the feel off the face, the grip sucks. Going to get something else on there today.

time4tim;n8896560 said:
Pick up a EXO Stroke Lab Seven Mini yesterday at GG while driving through Pleasant Hill yesterday. They had all the EXO line Stoke Labs marked down to $299, but they let you use one of their coupons. Picked up a bag of tees to get the total to just over $300 and they took another $60 off. Got to use it at HiddenBrooke yesterday and while I really like the set up behind the ball and the feel off the face, the grip sucks. Going to get something else on there today.

What type of putter grips have you used/liked before? I REALLY like the Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Pistol that I have on my Seven Mini. I can let you try it this weekend if you would like

time4tim;n8896560 said:

Best exo model in the line up.

18 and a cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a 2019 PM grind 58* wedge today. Got limited use when I played 9 so too early to really post any comments.

I wod have bought a stroke lab vline today but they didn't have any with a pistol grip.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Even thought I didn't buy it, I wanna post up my "I'm stupid and let it pass" experience. I was watching an Apex 2019 4h on eBay. It ended last night... and $89 + shipping & tax. I feel like shooting myself. Probably just in the foot, but I feel like I deserve at least that much.

Snagged a couple more bionic glove I saw on clearance.

Over the last week or so I bought a set of Rose and Fire head covers, an Under Armour polo and a couple 9 hole rounds.

I bought a sleeve of the Callaway CS-X with Triple Track. I've been anxious to try them out to see if they suit my slower swing speed. The pro shop with the hiring of a new Director of Golf is starting to get more Callaway and Travis Mathew product in. :joy:

clarkgriswold;n8896860 said:
Snagged a couple more bionic glove I saw on clearance.

Where did you find them on clearance
i need a few more

Ordered Tour Edge HL4 3 & 5 Fairway woods.

Dozen Q-Star tour yellow (haven’t hit them yet) and a two pack of FJ weathersoft gloves because they work the best for me in this Louisiana humidity

Bought a 917 F2 16.5 in mint condition for $72 so it was hard to pass on.

Bucket of range balls

17 Lamkin Z5 grips (red and white) for $45 shipped. Tough to pass up the great deal on grips I really like on irons and wedges.

It's funny - my wife gave me a Golf Now Gift card 3 years ago, but hot deals here haven't made it worth my while since. Today a buddy of mine tells me Friday pm a Hot Deal showed up at the most expensive course on the island for $50. I was set to get 2. Went searching for the gift card email, by the time I found it the price had dropped to $25. Grabbed 3, and now have a fun round scheduled for this Friday at TPC Dorado - East. Been a while since I played at a mostly open course. Can't wait.

J4U;n8895410 said:
Went to get Tera a visor and ended up getting me 4 shirts on clearance 40% off and some balls, just for the marker.
e0fa638c09d3e2917ad656042baacc62.jpg

Do those balls have dimples?

FreddieMac;n8898244 said:
Do those balls have dimples?
Haha, yes and aren't half bad

Scor 58
59471a48bf0b663464b81b9c21660225.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

My boss and I, well mostly him, well really all him, dropped $1100 on door prizes for a customer apprecation outing we're hosting this Friday, driver, hybrid, wedge, 2 putters, 2 bags.

New to me,

f540baa1f33ae9b1bdf6acf57dd3daf3.jpg

ef07c6cdba1a1f2c73b2bbad9f911391.jpg

f482ed046519c9aa86c152c38666b4e8.jpg

8D2C52FB-0C63-4C38-A751-0EA4159568A8.png

I hate Goodell so I couldn’t pass up on this opportunity to hate him on the course.

Back