What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a C300 Driver cheap and a nice Millar shirt. I was on the marketplace forever last night. Got to find more to do during this virus period or I’ll go broke

I almost looked into different woods yesterday, but HELD back, and YES it was very difficult to do. :D

Oops..

76e6c8ca747bcc6231638dd1233fa06b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beast!!!

I bought an uncut Small Batch Riptide 60 6.5 for a song. Didn’t need it. Small batch makes no performance difference. But the decal is cool as hell and it’ll let me work the EXS 220 vs EXS over with the same shaft that I know fits me! 💪

Took them out on Sunday with Canes and BigDill! So Pure!!!!!

I can only imagine. Above my pay grade tho!

I can only imagine. Above my pay grade tho!

Haha. Well above mine as well but so fun! First swing with them and smoked the 4i down the pipe off the 1st tee. honeymoon phase in full effect

Simple swingweight scale came in!

Again that CPO! Been wanting to upgrade to CF19 irons and missed out on a set with KBS shafts a few weeks ago. Already bought a 7i to demo and just found 5i and 6i with the same shaft on CPO for 30% off today. Poor mans way to upgrade my irons I guess but stoked as now stuck at home for weeks.

On CPO this morning, traded my less than 30 days old 2019 Apex 3 and 4 hybrids for the 2019 Big Bertha 3 and 4 Hybrids. Basically it will be pretty close to a clean swap all said and done.

I have no patience with misbehaving hybrids, searching for the ones to keep. :)

Transitioning from ‘I play what I find’ to one ball. One very red ball.
1584483983571.jpeg

New grips!
IMG_1871.JPG

20200318_111924.jpg

20200318_111912.jpg

Wedge shafts for me. My normal supplier was out of the ones I like before all this craziness started, and I decided I can't wait as long as it looks like it'll take to get them, so I had to cheat on them this time.

Headcover for the driver I put together for the wife a couple nights ago (Rogue 13.5 D, with a cut down Diamiana limited)

Also had to order a whole bunch of Callaway and TM adapters because I'm somehow out of both.

Got a $50 GG card and couldn't find anything I needed but used it to buy D2 Feel balls. For a cheap ball, I rather like these, for 7.99 for 15 can't beat it, for me. If I loose one, no big deal. Got a total of 90 balls headed my way. Probably give some to the kids also

A Hackers Paradise putter headcover from a fellow THPer! Pretty excited to rep this place out on the course!

Some sick deals at CPO. Picked up an 21* X forged utility iron 40% off!!

My Albatross membership

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered the new yellow Chromesoft with TT.

20200319_143250.jpg

Well helloooo little everythingsucksintheworldandtheweatherwontletmegolf mood enhancers. It's lovely to see you.

Sub Zero 9* to compare to my 10.5 now that my swing is a little different, a couple vdr grips that only I can stand, and a LOT of discontinued Lamkin whites all the way from Australia.

Thank you Mr. Mailman. You're doing good work.

Edit:

20200319_144147.jpg

Well just smear the icing all over my face why don't ya?

Last edited:
View attachment 8932619

Well helloooo little everythingsucksintheworldandtheweatherwontletmegolf mood enhancers. It's lovely to see you.

Sub Zero 9* to compare to my 10.5 now that my swing is a little different, a couple vdr grips that only I can stand, and a LOT of discontinued Lamkin whites all the way from Australia.

Thank you Mr. Mailman. You're doing good work.

Now that’s a good looking workbench!

Back