What golf stuff did you buy today?

713A1A9F-3A15-4D0E-84D2-61470CBAD566.jpeg

4412A875-945B-4FB3-A5C1-52533A49735A.jpeg

34E30682-0CAA-40F6-BCCE-18023C4D07F1.jpeg

💪💪💪💪💪💪

Picked up a TM spider x copper and a ss gtr pistol tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got tee times for Saturday!!

dumba** that I am bought a set of Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scots. Originals. Yes you read that right. Had a brilliant idea to do a bit of a comparison to my favorite old school clubs to my new gamers. And frankly, none you bozo's were very helpful talking me out of it. So I guess I am doing this now. :D

Ordered a sim hybrid yesterday.... i hope it gets to be shipped out with all this mayhem. I never do this but I had to blind buy this one based on the anti hook reviews I saw online and my local edwin watts and golf galaxy both shut down due to the coronavirus, so no option to demo it.

Took advantage of 30% off at Seamus
Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.01.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.00.51 AM.png

^^^ What he said!

Walmart had 3 packs of Calaway Hex Soft balls on clearance. I bought 4 dozen, and I might go back and pick up some more. They were my favorite ball. The super softs and super hots are just not the same.

^^^ What he said!

Walmart had 3 packs of Calaway Hex Soft balls on clearance. I bought 4 dozen, and I might go back and pick up some more. They were my favorite ball. The super softs and super hots are just not the same.
I think Costco is selling those right now!

Where did you get those from!??

I managed to get my Jordan’s from here and they now have these socks back in stock - I should be on commission 🤣

Bought a 2019 Cobra Ultralight cart bag from Budget Golf with the THP coupon code. Current bag is wearing thin at the dividers..

SeeMore mFGP2 just arrived... only took 4 days from order. Great service!

I use Pat O'Brien's grip/technique, etc. which is a more upright stance.

Specs: 35 in, 2.5 loft, 69 lie, Grip - SeeMore 75, SW: E4

All Photos - 1 of 1.jpegAll Photos - 1 of 1.jpegAll Photos - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
All Photos - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

I managed to get my Jordan’s from here and they now have these socks back in stock - I should be on commission 🤣
$15 for the 3 pack is fine but an additional $16 for shipping!! 😳

I just bought a theragun pro at the ridiculous discount price on budget golf.. Thanks @JB!!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Bought a pack of lessons from the pro at my home course. Hope the extra money will help tide him over if they close the course.

Jesus, I just pulled the trigger on a set of CF19's 5-AW on CPO.

$15 for the 3 pack is fine but an additional $16 for shipping!! 😳
I've used golfposer for years and you've got to buy more to make it worthwhile due to shipping

Back