What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought myself a new hitting mat. Should be good.

'More'?

Starting a collection? Color coordinating? Play heavy cord? Just a really good price?

Curious..
The deal on the Caddydaddy Claw goods is too good.. For what it's worth they are gifts for close friends of mine as I love my claw glove!

The deal on the Caddydaddy Claw goods is too good.. For what it's worth they are gifts for close friends of mine as I love my claw glove!

I mean this in a good way, I wish I was you're friend. (y) ;)

I mean this in a good way, I wish I was you're friend. (y) ;)
I honestly think my current claw glove will last the entire year. My golfing friends are always exchanging things and one of them goes through gloves like crazy!

Rose and Fire ballistic nylon cover and bomber towel. Awaiting the putter and driver covers

I'm a big fan of Rose & Fire...quality covers at a reasonable price.

The boredom with Covid 19 is increasing my online golf purchases.

Picked up a 5-PW slightly used Z965 irons for $385 after a 20% discount code from 3Balls.com. I couldn't pass them up at that price.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 2.25.26 PM.png

I got an email notice from Golf Discount.com that the Srixon Q Star Tour was on sale, 2 dozen for $24.98 so I bought them for my daughter. I also picked up a pair of Adidas 365 shorts for $29.99 and a Cleveland RTX-4 LW for $99.

Last edited:
SuperSpeed for $130+tax from Golf Galaxy.

A greens fee and saw in the used ball bin a TP5 Pix ball so snagged it as well.

Golf Galaxy seemed to have some great prices today! Picked up a SuperSpeed set, orange whip, Puttout mirror, and some alignment rods.

Also grabbed a dozen personalized SuperSoft balls direct from Callaway. Went boring and just got white. Want to test them against the matte red balls on the SkyTrak.

Just purchased some colorful balls that my daughter likes

Picked up a Mavrik Standard to compare against my Sub Zero. But dumb really, as all courses and ranges are closed here in the UK, but I couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wrote the Mizuno RB Tour off early last summer after terrible durability issues. Golf ball whirlwind to follow for me. Then I played one again for the 1st time since, on Friday.

Was like coming home. That dang ball just works for me. So durability be damned!

2 dozen on the way.

Purchased another brush to clean the face of my irons while golfing. I swear I lose 3-6 of them a year..

45F3D262-CAD4-4197-94B6-AECD234CCC09.jpeg

Callaway Pre-Owned for the win! Picked up a Stroke Lab Atlanta for a great price...before they shut down shipping for a couple weeks. Love the feel of Toulon putters...so much that I ordered a Portland too!
IMG_2850.jpg IMG_2851.jpg

It’s doooooonnneeeee!

EA280AF8-020B-4CB6-AEFE-716F546855DE.jpeg

Didn’t have to buy it, but hit some balls in the football field by my house.
feeebie, and not bad!

Did some putting work. I think my finger is healed enough to get back into swing speed training again

Picked up 4 dozen Bridgestone from my V- Fit. I haven't recieved my free ball pack or even hit the new ball, but they get great reviews on here, and Bridgestone has provided trial packs for both V- fittings they've offered on here. Thanks THP for making the connections, and Bridgestone for giving us this opportunity!

Mavrik standard 9* with a Riptide 60X.

Didn't want to do it right now since it's something to just fool around with, but the price was right.

A Lot of SWAG! Black Opal putter, Moon Cover, putting disc, and a hat!

A lot lot lot lot lot of SWAG.

Back