What golf stuff did you buy today?

TP5x pix balls

Golf net and mat for backyard. Hope I dont go crazy before it gets here.

Picked up a couple F9 Speedback 3 and 5 woods off fleabay today. Gonna give 'em a try and see if matching to my driver will help - probably not, but gotta try.

Got some sweet looking Shetland tweed covers from BLK Douglas golf :)

Swingweight scale that will help occupy me until this lockdown is over.

DE1A3672-C6E4-4D09-8885-CF877D10F9FF.jpeg

Prepaid for a round of golf for tomorrow πŸ™

Nice! The scales are fun, and addicting, to swing weight evvvvverything you have haha

As a D4/D5 guy for 30+ years I’m a long time user of lead powder and tape. I had a scale but somehow it hasn’t turned up since the move 2 years ago. Now I’m very curious that 20 of my putters have been lengthened 3” to 37” what swing weights they all are considering some have very different grips, lol.

As a D4/D5 guy for 30+ years I’m a long time user of lead powder and tape. I had a scale but somehow it hasn’t turned up since the move 2 years ago. Now I’m very curious that 20 of my putters have been lengthened 3” to 37” what swing weights they all are considering some have very different grips, lol.
Putters are the one thing that I interestingly never swing weight

Putters are the one thing that I interestingly never swing weight

Me neither but the Covid lockdown has my mind doing strange things!

Aaaaaaand I’m sure I’ll be doing that now.
Thanks a lot. LOL

Aaaaaaand I’m sure I’ll be doing that now.
Thanks a lot. LOL

I can’t wait to here my wife’s comments when I set it up on the granite counter in our basement bar/kitchen area!

I can’t wait to here my wife’s comments when I set it up on the granite counter in our basement bar/kitchen area!
Been there and done that! :p

My mind was doing strange things before Covid. I have no clue what my mind is gonna do now :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Nice! The scales are fun, and addicting, to swing weight evvvvverything you have haha
I have a cheap older golfworks swing weight scale that I use all the time. Had to explain to my cousin the difference between total weight swing weight in his clubs with it.

Didn't buy today, but received yesterday. Got my Triple Track ball marker. I think I'm gonna like being able to line it up on the ground, then line my ball up to it. That should save a bit of time, I think. Eventually, I'll likely be able to line my putter up to my ball after lining my ball up to the marker.

I have a cheap older golfworks swing weight scale that I use all the time. Had to explain to my cousin the difference between total weight swing weight in his clubs with it.
I used one of those foreeeeeeever

I wouldn't consider measuring the swingweight on putters to be strange.... and believe me, I know strange. I'm embracing it at a young age. I have Alzheimer's coming at me from both grandmothers so I'm a sure bet to get it.

Today purchased this swing aid.
Seen a pro using one during warm-up during the Honda Classic.
a37695d3bcd74b62adf08e9261531325.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
how did this contraption work out for you ?

how did this contraption work out for you ?

I have the same one and for the $4 I spent on it, it's worth every penny.

20200402_113923.jpg

20200402_113942.jpg

Hello new B bag toy. Goodbye old M5 friend.

Back