What golf stuff did you buy today?

just re-tipped a shaft (adapter was $20 and labor for the re-tip and grip was $25) and figured i'd grab another cp2 pro grip...

And this is all for naught as the last course within reasonable driving distance closed today 😑...

Meanwhile, the farmers market rages on... That makes sense.
Solid purchases all around! But I can’t believe that...ridiculous given the current circumstances

Solid purchases all around! But I can’t believe that...ridiculous given the current circumstances

Unfortunately, it's a sign of the times. :(

View attachment 8935141View attachment 8935142View attachment 8935143View attachment 8935144View attachment 8935145

Never thought i would become a brand fanboy but here i am :eek:

Wilson D7 Forged 5-PW in C Taper Lite Stiff, 2 degree upright.
Wilson Staff Model Wedges, 50 56 and 60 degrees with standard shafts and 1 degree upright.
Wilson Staff Utility Iron 21 degree in standard shaft and standard lie.
And last but not least a Wilson Staff Infinity Putter Windy City.
Damn I’m a fan of this set up. Nice additions!

Grabbed some foam practice balls to hit in the field...

View attachment 8876394

Magnetic rangefinder strap, sounds too good to be true, will see.
I use a Klien Jobsite speaker on the course. It has a rear magnet so I can attach to Cart Roof post. The speaker weighs 10oz and has never fallen off cart post no matter how bumpy the course is. How heavy is your Rangefinder?

Attachments

• Klien.JPG
    Klien.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 11
Swing Speed radar, should be here next week.

Damn I’m a fan of this set up. Nice additions!

Cheers, you were one of the sources that made ask to try the D7 Forged at the fitting! (y)

Found a dirty old Pinnacle ball under a shrub I ripped out today. Freeee ball!

I impulse bought a TS2 on eBay... seemed like a good deal

Precision Pro- NX9 HD Slope Rangefinder

Cheers, you were one of the sources that made ask to try the D7 Forged at the fitting! (y)
And what clubs did they beat out? I still think that are sneaky good.

1586047919734.png

grabbed some TM Burner 2.0 irons...after missing out on some clubs while I contemplated, figured I just better bite the bullet on these before they disappeared.

Grabbed some shimmmmmmmmssss

Not sure if it counts as a purchase, but I took advantage of an offer from Arccos. I was a user of their Driver app, and they offered me 14 club sensors if I registered for the Arccos Caddie app. Worth it!
They should be here late next week!

Bought some THP socks.

I need to buy more grip tape... and a fresh hook blade.

Ugh.

So do you have somewhere local to get the tape, or will your order be expanding to rationalize the shipping?

grabbed some TM Burner 2.0 irons...after missing out on some clubs while I contemplated, figured I just better bite the bullet on these before they disappeared.
Dude. Mine are in the trunk of my car.:ROFLMAO: and I want to replace them with new.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bought some grips, tape, and vise jaws.

So do you have somewhere local to get the tape, or will your order be expanding to rationalize the shipping?
I'm sure I can find some locally. Curbside service etc.

Then again, if I can find a place that sells the grip ripper with it I'll invest lmao

Back